Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone my age?

Is there anyone in here that is my age? (17) Or has kids my age that i might be interested in Jeeping as much as i am and would like to hook up for a run or anything? Just wonderin cuz it gets pretty lonely being the only person my age that is into jeepin...lol

-Josh

well...Sully is a teenager too...and most of the guys here have teenage kids that tag along from time to time as well. Youre more then welcome to join us anytime

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Others will catch on.

Comment

Im 18, i agree though, there are not many teenagers that enjoy wheeling.
        93 grand, 33" pro comps, hp30, front long arms, front lock-rite.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo
          Im 18, i agree though, there are not many teenagers that enjoy wheeling.
          PRegner has a 16 year old daughter. She loves to go wheelin and hopefully soon will be getting her own 4x4.
          1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
          Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Jeep kids gotta hook up just as well as Jeep BIG KIDS too

With the Jeep, you never grow old! Age doesn't matter ... especially when it comes to Jeeps.

Go ahead chris, edit this post!! LOL

I bit...I edited it :-p
            Tam
            Last edited by JeepGal; 12-09-03, 06:45 PM.
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

It looks like we have a good teen community started here. And glad to see some teens didn't succumb to the 2Fast 2Furious bug. If I hear one more car with more muffler than engine...

Comment

im 15...ive nvr been but as soon as i get my jeep running and all ready im lookin to go!
                B R E T T
                87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

Hopefully, when one of ours gets old enough that they'll continue four wheeling. Then again, my soon-to-be 12 year old doesn't like four wheeling, but the 2 year old loves it. Maybe Sean will want to go 4 wheeling. One can only hope.
                  1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                  Glad to be back in California!

Comment

My 3 and 5 year old boys go wheelin every time I do.....man life is gonna be really expensive when they get their own Jeeps....im 24 and you youngins are making me feel old...lol
                    There's mud out there, and it's calling my name!!!

Comment

My daughters go with me almost everytime...soon to be 14 and 13...

Both of them drive too

Comment

I'm 17 soon to be 18 but the only downside is....im over on the other side of the states so...one heck of a road trip but once i get everything sorted out im up for a road trip to meet up with you guys! AND gals!

Kyle
                        $200 78' CJ5, Rusty Floors, and No brakes but a work in progress

Comment

Where you at, by the rubicon?

Comment

hey man! ur not alone!! i just turned 17.. recently.. more like 10 days ago. hah. but yah man.. theres quite a few kids our age in my town that are into jeeping. i have a friend, a girl.. who just got a sick a$$ ride.. 2003 jeep sport.. .. its nice.. way to nice though.. she just got it. its got some nice features.. nice set of 33's and a good 4inch susp. but doesnt everyone? haha. but yah.. well not me.. notyet...
                            Kiss my rear differential

Comment

Cool! looks like were getting a younger set here... makes me smile a bit I learned to drive in a dune buggy in the desert, and rode dirt bikes before I ever even thought about driving...at 11 The Jeep is just an extension of my youth

Welcome to the board! Tell your friend about us

Tam

Comment

Working...
                              X