Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HIGLET
    replied
    That's in the dunes. No real roads, so that's fine.

Leave a comment:

• emojeep
    replied
    yah.. theres no age limit. cause when i was 15, i was driving my dads jeep out in the dunes. a lot of fun. but now i got my license. but yeah neways ive been pulled over on the way over.. for carrying people in the back. i guess its okay after a certain check point u can..

Leave a comment:

• HIGLET
    replied
    Originally posted by cc2
    Just for the record, there is no age limit for driving in off road areas (and no driver's license is required) so it is technically legal for someone under 16 to drive a jeep "offroad".

I'm sure there are plenty of them would not mind getting behind the wheel hitting some trails.

Most Trails are roads. 3n14, 3n16 yadda yadda. Every trail in Big Bear IS a road. That means all laws that can be applied apply - DUI, Licensing, etc. Heart Attack and Split Rock in AB are roads. The desert where there are not trails per se of course then would not be roads. You gotta be careful. I know a guy who rolled his Jeep on a trail and claimed it on his insurance, since it was on a road on a map it was covered. I would also be wary of letting a non licensed driver operate my licensed vehicle. Anything happens and you could be screwed.

Taht said every time my 14 year old goes with me I let him drive.

Leave a comment:

• HIGLET
    replied
    In my mind I'm only 16.

Leave a comment:

• cc2
    replied
    Just for the record, there is no age limit for driving in off road areas (and no driver's license is required) so it is technically legal for someone under 16 to drive a jeep "offroad".

I'm sure there are plenty of them would not mind getting behind the wheel hitting some trails.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I got to run around in either Dad's truck or Mom's stationwagon...dirt roads and the back of the property. I hated dirt bikes (thanks to a rotten little brother...same one who is helping with the windshield install 20+ years later). I scooted around on scruffy horses and ponies. Jeep is just a pony replacement. My brother says I am just as obsessed with the Jeep as I was with the horses.

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    Cool! looks like were getting a younger set here... makes me smile a bit I learned to drive in a dune buggy in the desert, and rode dirt bikes before I ever even thought about driving...at 11 The Jeep is just an extension of my youth

Welcome to the board! Tell your friend about us

Tam

Leave a comment:

• emojeep
    replied
    hey man! ur not alone!! i just turned 17.. recently.. more like 10 days ago. hah. but yah man.. theres quite a few kids our age in my town that are into jeeping. i have a friend, a girl.. who just got a sick a$$ ride.. 2003 jeep sport.. .. its nice.. way to nice though.. she just got it. its got some nice features.. nice set of 33's and a good 4inch susp. but doesnt everyone? haha. but yah.. well not me.. notyet...

Leave a comment:

• Sully
    replied
    Where you at, by the rubicon?

Leave a comment:

• 83iS
    replied
    I'm 17 soon to be 18 but the only downside is....im over on the other side of the states so...one heck of a road trip but once i get everything sorted out im up for a road trip to meet up with you guys! AND gals!

Kyle

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    My daughters go with me almost everytime...soon to be 14 and 13...

Both of them drive too

Leave a comment:

• jeepchick1979
    replied
    My 3 and 5 year old boys go wheelin every time I do.....man life is gonna be really expensive when they get their own Jeeps....im 24 and you youngins are making me feel old...lol

Leave a comment:

• king4wd2
    replied
    Hopefully, when one of ours gets old enough that they'll continue four wheeling. Then again, my soon-to-be 12 year old doesn't like four wheeling, but the 2 year old loves it. Maybe Sean will want to go 4 wheeling. One can only hope.

Leave a comment:

• JeepJunkie
    replied
    im 15...ive nvr been but as soon as i get my jeep running and all ready im lookin to go!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It looks like we have a good teen community started here. And glad to see some teens didn't succumb to the 2Fast 2Furious bug. If I hear one more car with more muffler than engine...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X