Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from Denver

Hi folks,

New to this forum and returning to Jeeping after several years away (lost). I'll contribute when I can.

Tom

Welcome! Where in the Denver area are you from? I was born and raised in Arvada...

Comment

I just returned to the Denver area this year and I live in Highlands Ranch. I lived in Littleton as a kid and graduated from infamous Columbine High School many years ago.

It's great to be back in Colorado!

Comment

It's been a while since I've been back to Colorado. Isn't Highland Ranch in the area of Highland Hills golf club? My dad and I used to play a lot of golf there...

Comment

Originally posted by PRegner
          It's been a while since I've been back to Colorado. Isn't Highland Ranch in the area of Highland Hills golf club? My dad and I used to play a lot of golf there...

Not sure --- Highlands Ranch was a working ranch south of Littleton/Englewood when I las lived here. Now it's a suburb comunity with somewhere about 80,000 people. We do have some golf courses. The oldest parts of the area are about 20 years old. Castle Pines is just a bit further south and they play the PGA's International golf tournament there.

Comment

Welcome aboard!! Glad you made it back to jeeping again -- you'll have to meet us for the Moab trip!
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
              Welcome aboard!! Glad you made it back to jeeping again -- you'll have to meet us for the Moab trip!
              Thanks! I just had my first trip to Moab last month. Wonderful place -- I was on Poison Spider, Golden Spike and Metal Masher. Can't wait to go back.

Comment

Hey Tom, welcome to MJR!!! Glad you found us!!!
                [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Welcome to the site!

I grew up on the other side of town from you (foothills just north of Golden, then Lafayette).
                  olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Originally posted by Patenter
                    Thanks! I just had my first trip to Moab last month. Wonderful place -- I was on Poison Spider, Golden Spike and Metal Masher. Can't wait to go back.
                    Check out our MJR Moab Trip thread in the events section -- it would be cool if you could make it!
                    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
                    X