Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minitruckin Jeeper! w/pics

Hey all! Just found the site and figured another Jeep forum is always welcome on the Favourites list

I've got a lot of experience with pretty much everything except Jeeps.. but I'm trying to expand the knowledge base a little haha.

A few past and current projects oldest->newest..
    '56 IHC S-110(on-going resto)
    '74 Dart Sport 360 Hang Ten Edition(1 of 47 made)SOLD!
    '73 Duster SOLD!
    And 6-7 S10's ranging from 4x4 bush beaters, to bodydropped and bagged v8's, to static on 20's etc. etc. I've had too many.

Anyways here's some pics! Enjoy!

Weak pic of the Jeep while I was replacing the rear 3ft of the frame..

One of the old 4x4's pulling out of a 7ft hole last winter.

My current summer daily.. soon to be layin on the ground. '92 Sonoma

My goofy ass after a long night of beers and putting my old '87 S10 back together for the 100th time.

That same truck diss-assembled again, layed out beside the garage just finishing up the bodydrop.

I think that's just about all I've got for right now! I'm sure theres going to be more along the way as this build and others continue.

-Scott

nice jeep man. sweet blown s-10. had a s10 with a 383 stroker for a couple weeks, it was sweet. had about a quarter inch of clearance under the hood! welcome to MJR!

Comment

Originally posted by The-Hurricane View Post
      nice jeep man. sweet blown s-10. had a s10 with a 383 stroker for a couple weeks, it was sweet. had about a quarter inch of clearance under the hood! welcome to MJR!
      Ain't no blower, looks like a Holley 650. But sweet nonetheless. Are those 202 heads?

Toys, toys, toys, where do you find the time?
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

pretty! welcome to the forum.
        Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
          Ain't no blower, looks like a Holley 650. But sweet nonetheless. Are those 202 heads?

Toys, toys, toys, where do you find the time?
          You're exactly right on the 650! And yes the heads are 2.02/1.90 shaved .010. Can't remember the cam specs at the moment.. torker 2 intake, short tube hedmans to 3" duals. Wasn't anything super fancy but it was a lot more than needed for a little truck with only 600lbs over the back tires lol. I could spin a set of 295/50r15's through 1st/2nd/3rd without using brakes haha.

And as for the time.. I don't know how I find any either. I work mon-sat and go wheeling all day sunday!

Comment

Working...
          X