Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to MJR

I just wanted to check in and say Hi....

My name is Brian and I live in Temecula, Ca. I bought my Jeep 3 1/2 years ago as a tow car for my motorhome. Once I took it off-road, I got hooked and it's been a slow series of modifications ever since. It's a '04 Unlimited with a RE 3.5" Short arm lift, sitting on 33" BGF T/A's and has lots of other little mods here and there. It's still a work in progress.

I'm a semi-active member of the Inland Jeep Freeks and my favorite places to run are Big Bear or Truckhaven (when I can break free from schoolwork).

Here are a few pics of my Jeep:

Last edited by Unlimited; 01-11-08, 05:44 PM.
    Help me fight Cancer: Visit tinyurl.com/3as4rn and support me in raising money for the American Cancer Society. Thanks!

Hey Brian,

Welcome to MJR.

Comment

Welcome to MJR . . . hope to see you out on the trail!
      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Welcome to MJR! Very nice pic's

Comment

Welcome to MJR!

Nice rig.
          [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
          Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Hey there! Welcome to MJR. Looks like you like Dishpan Springs and John Bull trails from the pics. Nice Jeep!
            [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
            Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
            [/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. This seems like a great forum.

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
              Hey there! Welcome to MJR. Looks like you like Dishpan Springs and John Bull trails from the pics. Nice Jeep!
              Close, first pic is on Holcomb Creek trail, the other two are on John Bull.

Malachi, Where in RC are you located? I moved to Temecula from RC 15 years ago. My house was near Lemon and Hermosa.
              Help me fight Cancer: Visit tinyurl.com/3as4rn and support me in raising money for the American Cancer Society. Thanks!

Comment

Unlimited, unlimited..... that sounds so familiar. Do I know you???

Comment

Welcome to MJR..like the Jeep..hope to see ya on some trails soon..Geeb...
                  "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Originally posted by tiny terror View Post
                    Unlimited, unlimited..... that sounds so familiar. Do I know you???
                    I don't think so..... I doubt that I'd associate with someone named "terror". In fact, I'm sure we've never met. I don't know anyone with a silver Jeep.

Comment

Another picture of my Jeep:

Comment

Originally posted by Unlimited View Post
                        I don't think so..... I doubt that I'd associate with someone named "terror". In fact, I'm sure we've never met. I don't know anyone with a silver Jeep.

Yeah, those weird long jeeps usually are too snotty to associate with us little guys.

Comment

Originally posted by tiny terror View Post
                          Yeah, those weird long jeeps usually are too snotty to associate with us little guys.
                          What do you mean, I like the little Jeeps. See, there's one in the picture I posted above.

Comment

Originally posted by Unlimited View Post
                            What do you mean, I like the little Jeeps. See, there's one in the picture I posted above.

And DANG, that little silver jeep is HOT!!

Comment

Nice Jeep!! Welcome to MJR!!!
                              Check out .

Comment

Working...
                              X