Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back In The Saddle

hey everyone, im home safe and sound from my european adventure, im a year older, and i gots me a new JEEP!!!!!!!! its a 2000 tj, 2.5L 4cyl 5spd. its blue with a black hardtop and black soft top aswell. no mods or anything yet, but i have big plans for this one, and hopefully i dont drive it into the back of a 1ton chevy eh? i have some pics of my old jeep wheelin, and after crash to post. aswell as a few pics of jeeps around the world, from such far away places as london, france, barcelona, roma, prague and amsterdam. i will load them all as soon as i have some time. its good to be back, parkin with the worlds best.

Wlcome back. Let's see the new Heep. How did you like Europe? I've been all of those places as well. Southern France was my fav, but Amsterdam, well.... Ya know.

Rat
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

hey rat.

europe was amazing, amsterdam was cool for sure. i also really enjoyed france, i went to paris twice because i just couldnt get enough! i really liked rome, it was amazing, aswell except for the people. ill post new pics asap! i just have to re-read that how to post thread

Comment

can't wait for the pic's
        Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Working...
        X