Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie on board

Hello from the newbies, just a little info about us, we own a 96 cherokee classic with a 5" rubi' express lift. We bought it 3 yrs ago as a 2 wheel drive and then converted it to 4 wheel drive end of last yr. Not much else has been done to it yet other than the lift, flared 3"x6" fiberglass front fenders for tire clearance, and a detroit limited slip locker in rear. We have been up Oddessa Canyon and down Doran Dr. and up through Mule Canyon area a few times but we are hoping to get out with some other "Rockin" people to see the terrain. We are into old mine shaft exploration, and the trails to get there.
    My past experience with offroading was desert racing, so this is kind of new to us, but we definitely enjoy it. Thanks for the welcome to MJR, and hope to meet the members soon.
    Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

welcome to MJR.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Welcome! :thumbs_up
      -Bob
      '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

"Bought it as a 2 wheel drive and converted it to 4 wheel drive".................you are already ROCKIN. Welcome!
        Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Welcome to MJR!!!!! lets see some pictures of your rig..Hope to see you guys on the trails..Geeb
          "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Hey Kirk & Silvia,

Welcome to MJR! If you want to run in the Lucerne area, we can show you a dozen places to check out. I will explore clean hard rock adits/tunnels but nothing that dips down (Big Boy / Not Too Brave). Lots to explore out here if you want.

Mitch - great88

Comment

Welcome aboard! We have a great group here, did you see the meet n greet tomorrow?
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome to MJR!! Look forward to wheelin with ya

Comment

Thanks all for the warm welcome. We are definitely looking forward to " rockin " with all of you.

Mitch ( great88 ), looking forward to some new areas like Luccerne. I use to race that area, but never crawled it. Just a quick note, up at the north end of Doran is a really good mining camp to look at called Bizmark. You'll have to venture in with us.

Sarah, thanks for the invite to the meet and greet, but we will have to pass on this one as we are in the process of moving. Maybe next one
                  Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

Comment

Working...
                  X