Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home for Christmas

Hi everyone! it has been a long, long time since I was last online hope everyone is good

arizona did not work out. Or I should say arizona was great my other and i didn't work out i did pick up a tj and had took some wonderful trips with it

I am now living in austria! (long story) now i have a tj and a snowmobile. loving my toys. still no computer, although i did buy a small tv. a first for me. yes, i am 50+ years old and never owned a tv!

I will be in town for a week or so and will check back in. more on my jeep trips no action pics although i do own a nice camera lol Too hard to take pics and drive lots of great sunsets, etc though.

Thank you again for the many invites from the Arizona members. i was very homesick at first and things just were not working out. i really used my off-road time for myself to sort things out. i hope you all are not offended i was flattered by the invitations.

Merry Christmas to all!
    Jeanne
    If you're not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space.

Originally posted by ScrappyDoo View Post
    arizona did not work out. Or I should say arizona was great my other and i didn't work out i did pick up a tj and had took some wonderful trips with it
    Hate to say it, but I told you so...

Sorry to hear you and your 'other' didn't work out! Glad you've still got a Jeep though! That's what's important!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

sorry to hear "it didn't work out" but life is not over my dear, now you can really live! when you can buy all the things you always wanted, like a computer etc and live a good life. you have all your power back now, use it and be happy!
      Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

You both are right. july probably was not the best time to move to arizona . gawwwwddd, i was half sick from the heat. Still beautiful and i am glad i went there.

I am house sitting/dog sitting for the next two years in austria for a professor who is on sebatical. very nice i could easily make a living doing this. have not met many other jeep enthusiasts yet.
        Jeanne
        If you're not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space.

Comment

Working...
        X