Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy on the rock.

I met some of you folks a couple of weeks ago playing in the snow at Frazier Park who turned me on to this site. Looks like a great place with some good people, can't wait to get out and meet some more of you and do some romping. Hope to see you on the trail soon.

Welcome aboard! Sounds like you have a rockin' jeep
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome to MJR

Comment

Welcome to MJR..............

Brett
        offroadwerkz.com
        (805) 642-8400 or 477-9977

Comment

Welcome aboard . . . glad you found us! Are you hitting Moab while you are out there in Utah? Hope you have a great time out there and a nice holiday! Look forward to seeing you out on the trail agian soon!

BTW - There's a big MJR meet and greet coming up next weekend and it sounds like we'll be hitting the trails after chatting and checking out everybody's rigs.
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
            BTW - There's a big MJR meet and greet coming up next weekend and it sounds like we'll be hitting the trails after chatting and checking out everybody's rigs.
            Hope somebody will be taking there digital with so that you guys can share the meet and the rigs with us that can,t be there and that are a "little" far to attend. hint hint!!!!!!!
            BIRD WATCHING IS FOR THE FOLKS THAT DON'T HAVE JEEPS.

Comment

Working...
            X