Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Mirage, (ELMO)

Greeting to you all, Ive been reading (thanks for the flicks) that some of you have been enjoying OUR new club trail at ELMO. I also noticed that there is some tire damage, dont worry as your not the only ones to get them. On my first trip out on my stock Unlimited Rubicon I ripped out a side-wall on a tire that had 230 miles on it, seems that area likes to EAT tires. For those of you that have ventured into the improved SNOOPY Gulch trail that now has a exit (wahoo) standby as its going to get a new twist so to say, as we have found a new leg (XX-black diamond?) that we haven't actually tried yet, but plan to do so very soon. Hopefully in early January 08, it going to be a good challenge. I noticed that no one mentioned the NEW Squeeze trail that wee marked last time out, watch out for those long wheel base vehicles. Also soon to come is actual trail markers provided by the BLM & the Friends of El Mirage.
    See ya on the trail SNOOPY

Give more details on "the Squeeze" please.
    I've been told I have rocks in my head.

Comment

Sorry I cant give exact details about it, (sieve for brain), also a case of CRS, as we haven't put the gps markings on our map yet, but I do believe its after you leave Snoopys Gulch just follow the blue markers, LOL. I think its going to be named "#14 Special".
      Snoopy

Comment

Working...
      X