Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallo from SA

Howz it to all
    Just want to intro myself. from south africa, just turned 35yrs old. Live in between the mountains here in a province called Limpopo where there plenty of wheeling grounds, rocks, mountain trails, really bad dirt roads, good soil erotion channels we call "donga's" (black name for deep holes. all round the place to live and lets not forget the river riding we do here. nice to join a site where ppl enjoy the same things i do.

just playing in the "donga's"

at a 4x4 challenge

at the same challenge
    Last edited by cjsteve; 12-12-07, 01:45 PM.
    BIRD WATCHING IS FOR THE FOLKS THAT DON'T HAVE JEEPS.

Welcome....
    Head nut at Outdoorlogic
    Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
    www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Hey There!

Welcome to MJR! The Donga's look like a lot more that just an oversized rut! Cool stuff.

Hey Sarah, looks like you are going to have to expand the "Where you from" map. :haha:
      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Wow!!! LOVE the orange Jeep Welcome to MJR!

Comment

Welcome aboard! Maybe we need to get a world-wide map going hehe
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Good to have you aboard! Post up some pics after your next outing for those of us who don't read so well.

Comment

Welcome!

I had no idea there were people that loved four wheeling in South Africa. Man I'm getting an education with this group! Great looking Jeep you have there! Do you have any trouble getting parts and acessories?

Roger - Mojave Desert , California, USA
              SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
              MJR moderator
              MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
              Jeep Patrol Leader
              Reforestation Supervisor
              Licensed Ham - n6ujm
              Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                Welcome!

I had no idea there were people that loved four wheeling in South Africa. Man I'm getting an education with this group! Great looking Jeep you have there! Do you have any trouble getting parts and acessories?

Roger - Mojave Desert , California, USA
                I'm jealous of Africa's Jeep stuff.... I'm looking for as much baby Jeep stuff as I can for our future 'bundle of joy' and came across this:

http://www.jeepbaby.co.za/

Hopefully parts and similar things are as easy to find as Jeep branded stuff!
                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

thanx on all the compliments guys. have been working my butt off on her but still she gives troubles. parts are far and few but we have learnt to improvize. she had an Alfa 5 spd box in when i got her. she used to run nicely with the 5th but the box was very weak and changing reverse gears was the norm. i have i the mean time replaced it with the original 3 spd box she came out with and seems to be much stronger.

this is what she looks like now as i am busy fixing a couple of things before i go play again.

BIRD WATCHING IS FOR THE FOLKS THAT DON'T HAVE JEEPS.

Comment

Working...
                  X