Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures! So sad to hear... I'll keep an eye out in the areas of North County I roam! Making me think twice about getting my winch mounted up. I think a winch is an open invitation for thieves. If you have a winch, you have other things worth $$$ too.
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

That sux! Post some pics and we'll keep an eye out for it. I have employees in TJ, I'll give a pic of it too. don't know how much it will help, but why not try...
      Insert witty comment here.

Comment

I'm sure the poor little thing is in mexico or parted out by now. But if we keep our eyes open you never know.

These pics were taken this past thankgiving in Baja.

Comment

Just to update! My jeep still has not been recovered. No worries I am back in a 2007 JK I got for Christmas.

I had State Farm insurance and was very happy with the claim. They tried to hose me but, I came back at them. I had every receipt down to the pad lock that was on my tire carrier.

Thank you all for being on the look out. I was completely lost when my girl (Goldie) was gone. Now I have Glitter bigger, better and badder. Look out trails here I come.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...w/DSC00720.jpg
          Last edited by Sweetie Pie; 01-28-08, 07:30 PM. Reason: Wanted to add picture

Comment

Sorry about the picture mishap I am still learning!

Comment

man...I am stressing ut big time now. I have heard of several jeeps being stolen around here in So cal. I really dont know what I would do if my jeep got stolen. Im looking into security stuff. Nothing really has caught my eye yet.

so if you have all the receipts to your mods you can get some of the money back?
              [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
              X