Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Simi Valley

Am new to a Jeep. Ran across the forum. Wanted to introduce myself and hit some trails.

I bought a 2003 Rubicon Tomb Raider. All stock. Is becoming trail ready every week.

Only trail I have done so far is Rincon trail. Was fun but want more. I enjoy camping as well as being in the middle of nowhere.

Plans for november are 4inch lift, 33's, winch, and tire carrier, also a larger gas tank.
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Welcome to MJR . . . you've found the right place!!! Come on out and play and don't think you have to wait until your rig is all tricked out. Rubi's can do some amazing things right out of the box!!! Hope to see you on the trail.

P.S. - Is the "Tomb Raider" a special edition or something? Does it have a button like OnStar where Laura Croft comes busting out to your rescue? If so, I got totally ripped on my 06, no such feature was offered.
    Last edited by Schmo; 11-02-07, 07:33 PM.
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

I wish she would jump out. The difference is paint and options.
      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

larger gas tank? you going with a genright unit? welcome to MJR!
        :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Hi, and welcome, as stated above Rubi's are pretty impressive out of the box.( and if it had a Laura Croft button, will i need say no more) lol

Comment

yes genright tank. comes with skid plate. Their shop is down the block from me. is gonna be nice to have extra fuel. only 5 but better than none.
            Last edited by womb raider 940; 11-04-07, 04:48 PM. Reason: dunno
            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Hey welcome to MJR. Look forward to wheeling with you....do they sell an aftermarket button for CJ's.
              Check out .

Comment

Welcome! Man an extra 5 gals would be great but a Laura Croft button would be so much better!

John

Comment

Welcome to MJR Stumpy. You'll find lots of good folks here that like to wheel and know the area well.
                  Kurt
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                  X