Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Anyone Jeeping this weekend?

Anyone up for a day run? I was thinking about running Cleghorn Saturday morning, but I am up for most anything.

I've been trying to get some guys from Naxja to out on Sunday. Might have 2 to 4 guys depending on who backs out. You are welcome to join. Will be a long day though. Mottino wash, convoy to big bear, JB, Holcomb, and Dishpan. If for some reason everybody backs out I was going to do do dishpan, Holcomb, and JB solo. If you are up for any or all of it let me know, that goes for anyone else who reads this too.

Comment

That is a big day, sounds fun. Count me in. I am up for either version.

Comment

Excellent! NAXJA forums seem to act more like a social media sites where everyone wants to tell you why they can't be there when that is irrelivent. They sure do like to throw out maybes though. Plan on Sunday, my number is 9094507374. If you text me yours I will let you know Saturday if we are meeting at Mottino or in Cedar Glen.

Comment

You got 33's+ and at least 1 locker I presume?
          As of now the plan is to meet at rattlesnake canyon Rd off the 247 at 8 AM.
          Last edited by aaronappel21; 09-13-17, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronappel21 View Post
            Excellent! NAXJA forums seem to act more like a social media sites where everyone wants to tell you why they can't be there when that is irrelivent. They sure do like to throw out maybes though. Plan on Sunday, my number is 9094507374. If you text me yours I will let you know Saturday if we are meeting at Mottino or in Cedar Glen.
            lol, yeah that happens. Usually the groups on here are pretty reliable although the number of runs has decrease greatly. I am going to try and do more runs this year.

Yes, I am locked up on 33s. I sent my info via PM last night but I will text you also.

Comment

Never got a pm so please resend or text. Got one more committed so 3 of us so far for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronappel21 View Post
                You got 33's+ and at least 1 locker I presume?
                As of now the plan is to meet at rattlesnake canyon Rd off the 247 at 8 AM.
                Don't worry about Jonah, Aaron. I've ridden with him, that's why my beard is white now...
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Great meeting you guys this past weekend. Had a blast out there and will be looking forward to the next run! We covered alot of mileage in a single day and two very difficult trails. Perfect weather and so much fun!

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
                    Don't worry about Jonah, Aaron. I've ridden with him, that's why my beard is white now...
                    LOL, I should pay you for the good PR!

It was a fun day, covered some ground, perfect weather and not too much damage. Those XJs can really get around!

Comment

A few pics from our day going over the mountain. We had a great group and had a lot of fun. Started at the Rattlesnake, hit Mottino , cut over to John Bull. We split up there and I decided to take the scenic route home, so I cut over 3n08 to 3n93 then out 3n16. Picked up some trash on Holcomb and watched a guy take a tracker down the west rock garden, pretty fun!

Comment

Thanks for the pics Jonah! Looking forward to the next run

Comment

Thanks for the pics! How does one post pictures without Photobucket?

Comment

I have a website, so I just host my own.

Comment

Working...
                            X