Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Jeep Run August 19th

Scott and I will be running Dishpan, Holchom, and John Bull August 19th. Anybody care to join us, we will be meeting at Mc Donalds in Arrowhead at 8 am. Come on up and get out of the heat. Kevin.

I wish I could but I have class Saturday mornings.

Comment

We will be running channel 4 on the radio, shag on over to John Bull and catch up to us.

Comment

I'm interested in joining you all, are you still planning on hitting the trail Saturday?

Comment

Sounds fun, but fall soccer season started for the kids. Saturdays are shot for jeepin' the next few months.
          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

That is our intentions

Comment

Originally posted by LostNVRStuck View Post
              I'm interested in joining you all, are you still planning on hitting the trail Saturday?
              We will be there

Comment

We will be there! Still planning on meeting at 8am?

Comment

Okay I screwed up and thought I said 0900. Anyhow we will meet at Mc Donalds around 0800 to 0830 and have breakfast, then leave for the trail at 0900. Having senior moments, Kevin. Should be Scott, in silver gray TJ. Carlos in a Black Landcruiser, and myself, Kevin in my yellow LJ. All have plaques saying Putt-Abouts on their sides. We will be there, Kevin.

Comment

No worries, we'll look for you when we get there! You're all meeting in Arrowhead, right?

Comment

Originally posted by LostNVRStuck View Post
                      No worries, we'll look for you when we get there! You're all meeting in Arrowhead, right?
                      Arrowhead plaza, where Stater Brothers and Mickey D's is at.

Comment

Wish I could join, got class in the morning then hosting my in-laws for vegetarian dinner (their practice, not ours). It pains me to know y'all will be so close and I'm stuck here entertaining with vegetables.

Comment

Working...
                        X