Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Big Bear August 20, 2016

Hey guys,

My club and I are running Gold Mountain (3N69) to John Bull (3N10) to Holcomb Creek (3N93) on Saturday August 20. We are camping at Crab Flats campground and running Dishpan Springs (3N34) Sunday morning.

We are meeting at the Big Bear Discovery Center at 0700 Saturday morning. Leaving the parking lot at 0730 and arriving at Gold Mountain trail head no later than 0800 for a long day of wheeling.

If you are just interested in just wheeling for the day, or even just part of the day, feel free to join us and you can take off at any time.

Hope to see you guys out there. I'll be checking in regularly between now and then.

Thanks
    Leo (JeepLeo)

Originally posted by jeepleo View Post
    Hey guys,

My club and I are running Gold Mountain (3N69) to John Bull (3N10) to Holcomb Creek (3N93) on Saturday August 20. We are camping at Crab Flats campground and running Dishpan Springs (3N34) Sunday morning.
    We are meeting at the Big Bear Discovery Center at 0700 Saturday morning. Leaving the parking lot at 0730 and arriving at Gold Mountain trail head no later than 0800 for a long day of wheeling.

Thanks
    Leo (JeepLeo)
    My three favorite trails in Big Bear...MAYBE...what club is this...?
    "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

We are the RoughCutt 4 Wheelers based out of Ontario. We meet the 3rd Tuesday of the month at Michael Angelos Pizza in Ontario on Euclid Ave at 7pm. Tomorrow night is this months club meeting. Everyone is welcome.
      Last edited by jeepleo; 08-15-16, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X