Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Afton Canyon New Years

Going to be spending New Years in Afton Canyon, Come on out and join us, Kevin.

15 north to Razor Rd exit, turn into gas station, dirt road on the left. Take dirt road about 7 miles to camp site.

Hey Kevin! I've never been there. I may have some less built rigs hangin with me NYE weekend. My original thoughts were Cougar Buttes just b/c anyone can wheel there.

What are the highlights where you're going? It'd be good to see ya again and actually have some face time
    Jeep Girl

Comment

Sorry Kev- nevermind. Looks like we're going to be doing some filming in CB. Enjoy!
      Jeep Girl

Comment

Hey Kevin! Man I have been waiting for another Afton Canyon trip, unfortunately we are heading to Death Valley over the new year holiday for a little RV adventure. Have fun!

Comment

Have a safe trip Jonah. Its time to go play in the sand before the racing season starts again.

Comment

I am in. What time? At the Afton Canyon Campground.

Comment

We will be camping off of Razor road exit. That will be two more exit north of Afton Road exit. Turn into gas station and turn left onto dirt road. Follow road approx. 7 miles back. I have a class A , light brown, Windsport motor home. Also I will have my Toyota Tacoma with car trailer with quads

Comment

Would you have the Lat-Lon?

CB Channel?

I have a 175 mile one way trip to get there. Would you consider making it two or three days of trails to make it more time and fuel efficient?
                Last edited by stever; 12-25-15, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stever View Post
                  Would you have the Lat-Lon?

CB Channel?

I have a 175 mile one way trip to get there. Would you consider making it two or three days of trails to make it more time and fuel efficient?
                  I don't have lat or lon, but it is pretty simple. Head north on the 15 like going to Vegas. You will pass Afton exit, Basin Exit, and the next exit is Razor road. Turn right into gas station then the dirt road is on your left. Follow it back 7 miles. I will have my CB on channel 5

Comment

Working...
                  X