Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado, Carnage canyon, Holycross and one more I got to find the name for.

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read that wrong, still planning on going

Comment

I pretty much want to hit all the good stuff Carnage, china man , primrose and coming or going swing by Moab, have some unfinished trails there. Hoping to drag my bud Fred along

Comment

I am seriously jealous this adventure! I wish that I could join you, but even if my build was complete by then, I can't do this trip this year unfortunately.
        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
        [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
          I pretty much want to hit all the good stuff Carnage, china man , primrose and coming or going swing by Moab, have some unfinished trails there. Hoping to drag my bud Fred along
          Cool... I'm going to plan on being out in Colorado the July10th-12th and 24th-26th.

Comment

24-26th should work for meeting up

Comment

24-26th should work for meeting up
              We can probably make that too!
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I am Still heading out. Thinking about hitting the road on 7/23 hitting Sandy Hollow OHV the day after. Then head to Moab on the 25 th do Rusty nail, Pritchet and behind the rocks. If time allows spend the next day at BFE.
                Hit 21 road the 28th. then oh well holycross, Chinaman gulch, Carnage canyon and primrose. Need to head back to Cali on August the 4th

That sounds like the plan as of now

Comment

Great set of trails to run. I have done them all plus a few more. I will be there the first week of August to run the same trails with the Mile High Jeep Club!

I just ran the Rubicon and Fordyce trails last week, lots of fun too.

Loving wife and loving grandson who loves to Jeep. He says all the Jeeps are his Hagerman, Idaho.Semi-retired, Volunteer firefighter L2.

Comment

Nice pics, so want to knock out Fordyce

Comment

Nice pics, so want to knock out Fordyce
                      Sure, i can do it again!
                      Lots of fun!
                      Loving wife and loving grandson who loves to Jeep. He says all the Jeeps are his Hagerman, Idaho.Semi-retired, Volunteer firefighter L2.

Comment

Working...
                      X