Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panamint Valley/ Death Valley 10/25-10/28

There are a couple of us heading out to Panamint Valley and Death Valley on Thursday the 25th of Oct.

Thursday will start with a run through Nightmare Gulch, followed by Trona Pinnacles, then Slate Range Trail to camp near Ballarat.

Friday will be up South Park and back down Pleasant Cyn. camping near Ballarat.

Saturday will be up Goler into Death Valley and camping up there, or in one of the cabins.

Sunday will be return back through Goler and home.

Any interest?

Steve,

My mechanic (Ken)is going to Ballerat this weekend. He's taking a group of boy scouts camping out there. He drives an awesome built red TJ with a windshield banner that says "thejeepguyonline.com". If you see him say hi.

Comment

I'd love to take the kids and join you guys! But, sadly it is the second to last football game of my sons Pop Warner league, so I will have to wait for the trail report.....
      Money pit!

Comment

Cool!! Sound,s like a good time , count me in. Damn two runs within a two week period I think I might be gettin hooked..LOL
        "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Sad to say, I need to cancel this trip.

I had issues with my TBI on the Miller run on Saturday, and am not confident enough to be that far from civilization!

:censor: :angry:

Comment

Working...
          X