Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millers on the 20th?

I have never done Miller, and have a Saturday off of work. I'm wanting a nice trip, not too far from home. It should be nice with some precipitation we had this week.

We will stage at the Flying J at the Frazier Park Offramp.

CB Channel 20

Sounds good and close to home !!What time? And what,s the distance from lets say Hungry Valley? Anyway put me in for definite yes..Geeb
    "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Also it will give me the opportunity to see how my neww 33,s hold up with a litte flexing..Geeb

Comment

I have been looking at previuos threads to veiw pictures because I,ve never done Miller so any of you local guys/gals that can make it this coming weekend and have run this would be coool,anyway I,m excited finally saying I,m going and actually can make it for sure nothing in my plans ..Thanks hope to meet alot of you I,ve missed on other runs..Geeb

Comment

Millers' pretty fun, 33's you should be cruzin'. Heres some pics
          http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v9...ler%206-27-05/

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v9...er%2010-23-04/
          “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
          -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

We'll stage at 9am and head out to the trail by 9:30.

Comment

I would to attend
              I also have a friend with a spanking new JK (2-door) with very streetish tires, but has limited slip. He has not confirmed though.
              Last edited by jeep-noob; 10-15-07, 09:07 PM.
              2000 XJ, 108k miles
              33's, RE 4.5", 4.56

Comment

wow, just realized Fright Night is taking place this weekend. There'll be a lotta Jeeps up there!

Comment

Sorry ,,But I don,t know where the trail head is?

Comment

It's easy....walk to your front curb at 7am. When you see a white Jeep coming up your street, get in your Jeep and follow. I plan on waking you up, make sure you're not gonna miss this run!

BTW, I have someone meeting me at your place at 7am. So, even if you back out, we'll be waking you up!

Comment

tentative

if i'm free i would like to tag along with you guys, or meet up with you in NoHo so we can all head up together.

i'll keep you posted as the weekend nears.
                      03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

If anyone is interested in caravaning, we can meet at Denny's in Sylmar at 7:30am. Exit Roxford, which is 1st offramp NORTH of the 405/I5 merge. You'll see it right there.

Comment

Jeep- Noob and Maddmike, Have either of you run Miller before? I never have but heard alot about great trips there,Looking forward to running the trails and meeting more of you guys ,,,Hope you all can make it..Maybe lead the way ...LOl, Geeb

Comment

can't make it this time, going to rattlesnake canyon with some folks that live over that way.
                            2000 XJ, 108k miles
                            33's, RE 4.5", 4.56

Comment

This is very tempting . . . I've been out wheelin' practically every weekend and keep telling myself, next weekend I'll take out the motorcycle and take care of things like flushing my diffs . . . but then something like this comes along!!! Pretty tough to pass up on Miller, especially after getting some rain this week, not to mention, it would be great to finally meet Geebo . . . dude, we've missed you on some great runs. Put me down as a pretty strong possibility. I've been thru Miller a couple of times in the last month or two . . . it's a great trail.
                              That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Working...
                              X