Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los Planetas 2007

Guys, my friends did it again…Los Planetas 2007.

It’s like the Rubicon for them; it’s a less than 10 miles trail, but 4 days to complete it…

They fight with mud, lots of mud, tropical forest rain, with logs, erosion and human nature…it’s really hard to manage a group under conditions like that…but that’s they way to grow as a person, as a group…

http://www.yopo4x4.com/index.php?mod=gally&id=2&eid=186

They are working on the mini clip, coming soon…

PS: JPFreek1 I’m working to get the pictures of this trip for your magazine, they had Jeeps, Land Rovers and Land Cruisers all together…that is nice…

Roberto

Originally posted by Roberto Miranda View Post
    Guys, my friends did it again…Los Planetas 2007.

It’s like the Rubicon for them; it’s a less than 10 miles trail, but 4 days to complete it…

They fight with mud, lots of mud, tropical forest rain, with logs, erosion and human nature…it’s really hard to manage a group under conditions like that…but that’s they way to grow as a person, as a group…

http://www.yopo4x4.com/index.php?mod=gally&id=2&eid=186

They are working on the mini clip, coming soon…

PS: JPFreek1 I’m working to get the pictures of this trip for your magazine, they had Jeeps, Land Rovers and Land Cruisers all together…that is nice…

Roberto
    Nice photos! That inspires me----when I'm one in Chiapas in June I'm going to look around and see what my wife and I can wheel!
    Money pit!

Comment

Wow! WOW!

That is over the top, amazingly hard stuff! Dry rock has nothing on wet jungle. I know for sure that you would have to drag me through almost every part of that trail.

Cool stuff. So as a SoCal guy how do you get your rig to such remote South American locations?
      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
      [/COLOR]

Comment

well, you have some options here...

1) you can drive, ship the Jeep somewhere in Panama and avoid that jungle...(I don't remember the name right now)

2) You can drive to Texas and ship the Jeep from there...

3) You can Fly there and rent a car, of course, will be for "modarate" use, but driving overhere is a little different from here...basically, no rules...

4) You can fly there and contact some Venezuelans friends and ride with them, like the guys from the Magazine and the article about Angel falls...

I would like to do the last one and participate in some of the races that they have there...

We can offer to pay ALL te gas they can use...less than $10 to fill any car, any gas tank...damn Venezuelans...

Comment

guys, a mini clip was posted in youtube...take a look...have some mud!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Boniyuca

Comment

Working...
          X