Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun 9/30-Miller Jeep Trail - Last Minute Run

Anybody body else itchin’ for the trails, just knowing you’ll be green with envy when all the pics from Fun in the Desert start to hit Sunday night and Monday morning? How about we curb the green monster by running Miller Jeep Trail tomorrow?:dunno: David (highway420) and I are going so far and the more the merrier! We’ll meet at the Flying J in Frasier Park at 9:30 and leave for the trailhead at 9:45. We plan to be on CB Channel 29 with 6 as a back up. Seeing that it rained last weekend, the trail should be a bit more interesting than it’s been lately and hopefully a lot less dusty!!! Post up a thread or PM if you’d like to join us so we know to look for ya.
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

All the 'views' but no posts.....
    :shout:I know it's last minute here, folks...But come on...Miller??? Fantastic trail....
    Now get off your :censor:!! Let's go:whip: Jeepin'
    David aka Mr.[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Orange[/COLOR]
    I think it's my turn for a bailout....what do you think?

Comment

You posted it as difficult. You are probably scaring people away. Miller Jeep trail is not difficult. A stock Jeep can make it through without difficulty.
      1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn View Post
        You posted it as difficult. You are probably scaring people away. Miller Jeep trail is not difficult. A stock Jeep can make it through without difficulty.
        I totally agree with you, but both the book and the trail signs seem to disagree! I would have rated it between easy and moderate when I ran it about a month ago, but figured the rain may have mixed things up a bit. Come on out everybody . . . we can't let the guys on 35's out in JV have all the fun!
        Last edited by Schmo; 09-29-07, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ Rick View Post
            Count me in.

Hey Rick,

Glad you'll be able to make it . . . will be good to wheel with you again! I'll PM you with my cell #. See ya in the morning.

Comment

Working...
            X