Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Minute Run

Before I go out and clean all the mud off the Jeep from yesterday's trip, I figured I'd just check and see if anybody wanted to hit up any of the local trails today! Post up if you want to get out there and I'll check back in a bit.

I'm not equipped enough for Fun In the Desert next weekend, so if anyone else is in the same boat and wants to run Miller/Rowher, post up and we'll get a thread going.
    Last edited by Schmo; 09-23-07, 10:25 PM.
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Hey Joe,

I'm up for a run on Sunday if it is out this direction (easy Calico run, Rattlesnake, Big Bear or desert trail run. I'm still bummed about breaking last weekend going to Heartbreak Ridge.

Mitch

Comment

I just read that Fun in the Desert is going to be having a RattleSnake run as well as a "family SUV run". . . check it out . . . I'm not sure which day they're planning :dunno: I was hoping to check out Miller . . . now that it's seen a bit of rain, it should be pretty interesting, and it won't be so dusty. Might not be able to make it out that far on Sunday.
      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Schmo, Hi there ,I just happened to be in Canyon Country yesterday And went to do Rowher for a couple hours just testing my new 33,s mud tires what a difference from 32 all terrians was not near a computer to let ya know..Anyway next time..Geeb
        "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Working...
        X