Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cougar Butte rock crawler event

There is a Rock Crawling event going on this coming weekend in lucerne. Just to let people know. Scott and I and family going to be out there Saturday, Kevin.

Depending on the weather...I might be show up.

Comment

that sounds cool how do i get there from yucaipa, was gonna take the boat out but the weathers not so good. ///Kevin
      Last edited by xjkevin; 09-20-07, 02:13 PM.

Comment

From the 15 fwy - take Bear Valley road to Hwy 247 to Camp Rock Road and turn Left at the "Y", veer right and then turn right on the dirt road - follow it all the way out - you'll see the entrance once you get closer to it

Comment

cool thanks..

Comment

Suppose to rain friday and saturday. :bolt: Could be interesting on Sunday. mud
            Check out .

Comment

Is it a kid friendly spectator event? Admission cost? It sounds fun. Would like to be there. Mat

Comment

Last time I went it was $10 adult and $5 child to get in. Yes it is kid friendly if you don't mind your kids being around a bunch of spectators drinking alcohol.

Comment

public land for public use! I can't understand how they are charging admission... I bet those guys are breaking some sort of law there... and how do figure local cops on federal land? I hope they clean up after themselves...
                  :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Almost forgot about this event..its always fun to watch those guys.

Comment

ANYONE KNOW WHO IS HOLDING THIS EVENT? I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING ON THE WEB. AND TO ANSWER KODIAK'S QUESTION, THE BLM CONTROLS THE LAND USE AND CAN ISSUE A "Special Recreation Permit" AND MAY ALLOW THE GROUP TO CHARGE A FEE. IT'S ALL LEGAL, IF YOU GET THE PERMIT.

Comment

oh, yeah, your right....
                        :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

I found this event listed on "sportsintherough.com"...it's Superlift Prorock series.

Comment

Working...
                          X