Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller Jeep---Labor day weekend

:hijack:

Hey guys..:tumble:..how was Miller? Did everybody make ok?:tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble:
    What??? No report...no pictures...

Last we heard,
    Joe had a nervous tie rod and
    Sandy had a couple o' nuts loose

Sounds like it should've been a great time
    David aka Mr.[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Orange[/COLOR]
    I think it's my turn for a bailout....what do you think?

Hey David,

Missed you last weekend! We had a great time running Miller . . . Sandy, Gary, and I ended up meeting a group with about 10 Jeeps at the Flying J and followed them thru the trail. It took us about 5-6 hours to make it thru, stopping for lunch. Everybody made it thru fine, one of the guys with open diffs needed a tug a couple of times, but that was about it. Honestly, I thought the trail was going to be a lot tougher, but after running John Bull a couple of weeks ago, I thought Miller was fairly tame and even made it thru without any spotting!!! You were right about the dust:tumble:, especially without the doors and only a bikini top! I really like it up there . . . not only was it about 20-30 degrees cooler than here in the valley, but the scenery up there is beautiful (the not burnt stuff anyway). There are a few other trails up there that I'd like to explore and I'll definitely be running Miller again soon. Sorry . . . no pics . . . Gary might have a couple but I still need to buy a digital camara, but I think an oil skid, diff guards, etc may come first.

Let me know if you're interested in hitting the trails this weekend or next . . . I figured I'd try to get some more wheelin in before putting the doors and top back on and trying to clean her up!
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Working...
    X