Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike's Cabin - 08/07

Hello guys, our trip’s pictures to Mike’s cabin are up and running…

www.yopo4x4.com

Have fun,

Roberto

I keep seeing posts with a link to yopo4x4.com.

These are worthless to me. I can muddle my way through a lot of Spanish, but your link goes to the main page and forces people to fish around until they stumble upon what you're talking about.

How 'bout posting a complete link to what you want us to see? Yes, Mike's Cabin is on the front page...for now. That'll likely change in a day or so.
    Jeep: 2006 Midnight Blue WK Limited 4.7L•Bells/Whistles
    Mods: Tow Hooks•Skid Plates & Rails•Flowmaster 70•255/65R17 REVO's

Comment

Great pix, thanks for sharing, Roberto.

Comment

T-Rated, when I click on the link, the first picture that I have is Mike’s cabin, which eventually change when a new trip is posted to the home page. I don’t see any troubles there.

The view photos button or “ver fotos” is totally transparent to my brain. I don’t even think what I needed to click to surf the web, but that’s me…

About comments, I have English speaker’s audience and Spanish speaker’s audience.

Last year, I did the complete trip report and comments in English. This year, I did it in Spanish, so I have both worlds happy, but I can’t please both worlds…even if I really try…sorry for that…

Comment

My suggestion is that you post a link to the actual event. Not just the website's main page.
          Jeep: 2006 Midnight Blue WK Limited 4.7L•Bells/Whistles
          Mods: Tow Hooks•Skid Plates & Rails•Flowmaster 70•255/65R17 REVO's

Comment

roger that, I will consider it for next posting...
            Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X