Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dusy

Guys, I received this memo with a link for great pictures, so I decided to share them with you...as usual...

Roberto

To: 80scool_usa_ norcal@yahoogrou ps.com
    Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 8:12:52 AM
    Subject: [80scool_usa_ norcal] Dusy Photos

Wow, that was a true adventure. I can't say now what will be the enduring memory. The sector shaft or the birfield, no for me it may well be the Zodi shower. That thing is truly comical...here' s a new tag line "imaginative 19th century technology for the new millennium".

Thank you all for a fantastic trip!

Brett's chunk-a-licious potatoes should be mentioned. They were delicious. Brett next time save the leftovers... we may be able to use them in a field repair...kidding.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/80_on_i...7601439140391/

Nice pics looks like a great time was had. This trail is on my must do soon list.
    :wink:

Comment

am i a chicken or what?

Great story! Great Pics, Great Machismo! but... i'm not sure spending a week of vacation so I can break parts - 50 miles from help - that would otherwise never get broke - figuring out how to field repair gear i've never seen in pieces before - then driving home five or six hours praying they don't come apart - then explaining to my home treasurer the next $1xxx expense - is fun for me anymore. But hey, I will live vicariously through my friends. thanks again for sharing.

Comment

Working...
      X