Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvacre Trail/Pancake Rock

Ok, so this was a very last minute run I decided to do after taking my wife to work this morning. So with some free time on my hands today I went for it. I loved it! Oh yes I had fun! Got a little burnt, though, having forgot the sunblock but i had plenty of water and ran into some fellow jeepers at the trailhead- another YJ, two Rubi's and a CJ. I may head on back again Sunday afternoon with my dad. Top on, doors off.

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/ne...thread&f=42One of the jeeps with open diffs having a little trouble at the trailhead.

Just straddle the first rut.

Wheel lift!

Don't know how I got it on black&white. But is that an FJ taillight?

On top of the world!

And back down. Time to pick up the wife! Seems like a nice place to watch the sunset? ;-)

Nice report and pics. I like the ending video. Nice and creative. I like the B&W pic too. It's cool!

Where is this trail? What's it near and what road is it off of?
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
      Nice report and pics. I like the ending video. Nice and creative. I like the B&W pic too. It's cool!

Where is this trail? What's it near and what road is it off of?
      Thanks! Its in east county, San Diego. Right off Lyons Valley Rd. Its really local for me, so I can get my wheelin' fix in in no time if i need to.

Comment

Working...
      X