Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller Jeep Trail

Went for a drive on Sat planning on going up to Alamo Mountain having lunch and coming home. Well, couldn't resist the temptation and ended up going down Miller Jeep trail and then Lockwood Trail......WHAT A BLAST!
    Haven't been down that trail in years and the last time was on a dirt bike but it was the same ol trail, rocky, steep and a tad dusty this year. Shouldn't have been back there alone but we did come across a few friendly folks who asked if I needed any help. Everything went great. Stopped at the bottom of Miller and played in the creek before heading up that first hill on Lockwood, had to pass a group of Range Rovers coming down, they are the nicest folks. At the top there was a rock blocking the trail which creates a squeeze to get by, don't miss judge that one or it's a L O N G waaaayy down!
    The fire damage is also something to see, lets do our best to prevent fires......see ya all out there....
    John & Kristi

Originally posted by Nipple Twister View Post

At the top there was a rock blocking the trail which creates a squeeze to get by, don't miss judge that one or it's a L O N G waaaayy down!
    That's called the "Squeeze" or more aptly named, "Danny's Ledge". We just ran that last weeked as well, it's actually a bit wider than before. Danny had some tire hangin over the cliff there last time we went before the fire...

Rat
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

:dunno:where are the pictures at?
      [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Miller Jeep trail pics....

Not sure what happened, I tried posting pics from my PhotoBucket........
        John & Kristi

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
          :dunno:where are the pictures at?
          I don't think anyone got pics of me going around the squeeze
          The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Working...
          X