Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2n17x 8am Run

Meeting up at hesperia lakes 8am on sun the 10th, 4 jeeps so far,one of them is chuck.

Who else is coming out?

Gary

Hi Gary, MY name is Geeb--(Geebo) I,m interested, need some direction though. I just did Rowher over Memorial Day the fisrt time I went up Look out was great ..Pleae let me know what,s up..Thanks Geeb,
    "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Wasn't planning on this, but i'm going to meet a couple of friends in stock Jeep, and Landcruiser at Mc Donalds at 9am,and show them Cleghorn, then work our way up 2n17x if you want to get together, Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
          Wasn't planning on this, but i'm going to meet a couple of friends in stock Jeep, and Landcruiser at Mc Donalds at 9am,and show them Cleghorn, then work our way up 2n17x if you want to get together, Kevin.
          I met a guy with a landc at 8am at hesperia lakes today????????????? We went up that trail then to dishpan awsome day!!!!!! was that you 1bad?

Comment

Yeah that was me, 1 Bad FNZ, sorry couldn't catch up to you, my friends got caught in traffic and didn't show up until 10am. Did Cleghorn, then over to 2N17x, then headed back to the house for a beer. Next time, Kevin.

Comment

Right on ,nice meeting you,we went wheeling everywhere,from 2n17 to 2n33 to dish pan etc from 9am to 5pm Im going back in a few weeks,I would next weekend but its fathers day so.........Sometime after that.

Comment

http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z...20June%202007/

Comment

Hey! Some great pics of the TOY up on Dishpan. Looks like a typical day at the waterfall. Always a fun run up there. Thanks for the pics and report.

Rat
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                  X