Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BS Fab does Holcomb

Not much of a trip report, just some pics from this weekends....LOW BUDGET LJ Unlimited Shake down run.
    Who went:
    Allen aka swbooking aka strawberry short cakeblk XJ
    Rudy aka Villa...white YJ
    Jimmyrig with new and improved Lj
    Chalito my cousine and a his sick 81 scrambler

Awsome day great run, no breaks, no damage.
    It was a little crowded on the trail but fun anyway

Head nut at Outdoorlogic
    Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
    www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

hey Jimmy is that your Unlimited? no way is that the one I saw when i dropped off that t-case to you? (off topic) but how did that t-case work out for you?
    [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

The t-case is actually for my buddys XJ I am going a diff route. Yeah thats the same Lj we have been busy at BS FAB
      Head nut at Outdoorlogic
      Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials

Comment

wow....you sure have!! doesnt look anything like it. I would love to have a front bumper like that. how much ya think that would cost for "BS" fab to make?
        [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
          wow....you sure have!! doesnt look anything like it. I would love to have a front bumper like that. how much ya think that would cost for "BS" fab to make?
          Good luck... I've been 'barking up that tree' for a while to get a bumper... nobody wants to make 'em damnit! I can't get a rock-it man, bs-fab... I might have to get a dang warn...
          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Jimmy,

You rig looks great! I didn't recognize it at first; it sure has changed since the IDTT "mild" run.

Russ
            If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
            KI6MLU

Comment

BS fab is currently on way back order.....BS fab might actually become "something" in the next couple of months Stay tuned...
              Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

Nice BS Fab stickers! Where can I get one'a those bad boys?

Nice pic's and trail report too.

Ride'on,

~CRASH!~

Comment

Thanks Crash! The stickers are top notch! You ROCK
                  Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

LOL... Fun trip! Yeah thanks again for the decals and the spacers CRASH! you rock.
                    Last edited by swbooking; 05-29-07, 12:42 PM.
                    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Ahahaha strawberry shortcake!
                      89 Comanche - BS Fab Backburner
                      87 RX-7 Turbo - Auto-x / Track Machine

Comment

I hate you all...
                        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Working...
                        X