Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so it's been awhile...

We tried helping out the YJ group but fear and common sense told us to back off and just be observers. I did capture some great pictures if someone wants to poste'em??? It'll make anyone think twice of trying the line he picked...

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
    Did the night run, which was spooky great, we had two guys loose a tire that night, one lost a steering box, and one jeep had his dog drop it in "D" and takeoff across the desert in the dark! somebody asked on the CB, "doesn't that jeep have brakes?" and someone else replied, "yeah, but the dog can't reach the pedals!"

Had a great time wheeling EL DIABLO with everyone, untill Julie got into it with Desert Jewel on a crazy hillclimb and exploded her right rear axle... Her jeep was so crazy off camber when she went to get out, she fell out! So we had to fix Desert Jewel saturday, (Axle and brake cylinder) and that pretty much killed the day... but it was GREAT!

Sunday we ran up Odessa and down Doran after watching a guy in a really nice blue YJ sit upside down in the gate keeper. Had a great time wheeling with Jason, He takes all the tough lines he can find!

Paul almost FUBAR'd his rig coming down gate keeper, but he didn't so that was way cool. he did get dowsed with the cooler when he was sitting nose down though, at some crazy almost flipping end over end angle... in his cherokee...

And I won a raffle prize!!!
    "run forest, run!"

Comment

High Desert

Did Achey-Breaky on Sat. Was about the 3rd vehicle from the Trail Boss. Did Doran and Odessia on Sunday meeting some of MJR as we were going in the opposite direction. We skipped the gate keeper after watching the blue jeep try to get through for better then a halfhour. Was a plesant weekend not too hot.
      Sorry no pictures.

Comment

a jason it was good to do odessa doran with ya im glad you made it home we didnt get out of there until3pm we had to eat more food it was good to just kick back i was glad to just sit around

Comment

Working...
        X