Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgecrest Wheel'n

Hey all! I was not sure where to post this. This is just some wheel'n we did after the MDR race last weekend in Ridgecrest! My buddies 2nd trip out for the JK "RUBI". It did very well! And yes, plastic does return to it's original shape!.........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmnUD3ohrJk
    Snap'n axles for 20+ years!!

Nice vid. What a start to the video though... :0

Thanks for sharing

Kurt
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Very cool, I spent some time in Ridgecrest in the early 90's at NWC, working ion Hornets and F/A-18's. Bought me a '72 International Scout there, now it sits in the backyard, waiting to be claimed back by mother earth
      JPCooler - The Only Cooler Made for Your Jeep !

Comment

Cool Vid! Since Red Mtn is a town, I am assuming that you were near there? Does the trail have a name or route? That area has some great stuff, especially near Last Chance Canyon area.
        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
        [/COLOR]

Comment

Correct near Red Mtn.! Off of Trona rd. at Teagle wash. No trail name just random trail wheel'n! I used to race D37 out there, I don't know any specific JEEP trails in the area. It is a much nicer area at 5mph than at 55+mph!

Comment

Nice video!

BUT REALLY: Who take's a stock Black LJ out wheelin???

That's a Dam Mall Crawler! it needs some gold spinners and neon light's! :wink:

Comment

Lead dog!.............that's how you crazy MO-VAL types do it!! His "skid plates", "flares" & "2 tires", paid the price though! Can't wait to get him roll'n on some 33's and a lil lift!

Comment

Great video thanks for sharing.
                Joe Rojas
                1994 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Working...
                X