Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last minute daytrip 2N17X

A few of us are gonna run 2N17X this saturday, anyone who wants to run it with us can lemme know and I'll arrange a meeting spot. planning on hitting the trail around 8:30-9:00 and running 2N17X, maybe more depending on the day...
    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Can't make it this weeked, fixing some stuff from JV last week. IF I get home! But ya'll have fun and be safe. Is Julie going? Tell her I say Hey!

Rat
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

yeah, Desert Jewel in full effect I'm sure...

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
        Can't make it this weeked, fixing some stuff from JV last week. IF I get home! But ya'll have fun and be safe. Is Julie going? Tell her I say Hey!

Rat
        Yep! I'll be there. Heard I just missed you at JV last weekend

Comment

well, to anyone who wants to meet up with us, we are having b-fast at the green burrito in the K-mart p-lot on Bear Valley and Kiowa about 7:30 tomorrow, and then we will be hitting the trails. We are gonna do 2N17X and then just keep trail hopping untill we get tired.

Comment

Well,
            As usual, my memory is a steel seive. I will be up at John Bull with some folks from the Way WeGoes working trail maintenance. I almost forgot until my Outlook popped up at four o'clock this afternoon. So, maybe we'll run into each other up there. I'll be lookin for ya...
            Kurt
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I want to go, but I'm so close, yet so far away from getting the rear axle install finished. It looks like I'll need a new drive shaft-it's too long for the HP 9"---so I'm going to have to get it "adjusted" or a new one from Mr. Tom Woods.
              Money pit!

Comment

Well, the weather was perfect for this run and after the trails we went for taco's. There are some good pic's of the run, but I can't put them on from work, so they will get posted later.
                We had 5 rigs for 2N17X, and then 4 rigs up to the Pinnicle staging area for lunch and then 3 rigs to go up Dishpan and run up Holcome.
                The token Rubicon with us busted the front U-Joint and bent the outer drivers side shaft 1/3 of the way up on Dishpan, so we pulled the short side shaft and they continued in 3low...
                When we got to the rockgarden to start Holcome we were gonna call it done, but Jim in the 3low Rubicon wanted to run it, so we just had to...
                That 3low rubicon took it in stride.
                Good Driving Jim!
                good times, good tacos, good run.

Comment

Here is a link to the pic's
                  http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r121/rubirider/

Comment

Looks like you guys had some fun.
                    2n17x has always been one of my favorites...

Comment

Working...
                    X