Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rowher flats

Me and my friend went to rowher on the sierra hy side this sunday. well our trail ride turned into a rescue mission. about half a mile on the trail two dirt bikers stopped us and told us a guy had dumped his bike and that his leg was broken. they wanted to know if we could help him. of course we said yes and headed on down the trail. when we arrived he was sitting on the ground he had broken his chin bone. so we put a splint on it and put him in my jeep. ok so what do we do with the bike. we tried to load it in the back of my buddies jeep but that wasnt going to well. finally someone came along and rode his bike back to te staging area. we loaded his bike into his truck helped him into his truck and he drove himself to the hospital. all and all it was a pretty interesting day even if we didnt get to do much 4 wheeling. it felt good to help someone in need.

Originally posted by JEEPCRAZY View Post
    Me and my friend went to rowher on the sierra hy side this sunday. well our trail ride turned into a rescue mission. about half a mile on the trail two dirt bikers stopped us and told us a guy had dumped his bike and that his leg was broken. they wanted to know if we could help him. of course we said yes and headed on down the trail. when we arrived he was sitting on the ground he had broken his chin bone. so we put a splint on it and put him in my jeep. ok so what do we do with the bike. we tried to load it in the back of my buddies jeep but that wasnt going to well. finally someone came along and rode his bike back to te staging area. we loaded his bike into his truck helped him into his truck and he drove himself to the hospital. all and all it was a pretty interesting day even if we didnt get to do much 4 wheeling. it felt good to help someone in need.
    Wow, that's great that you were able to help. Gotta love Jeepers helping out their fellow man!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Probably not the best/smartest thing to have him drive himself to the doctor/hospital. However that was not your responsibility, that was the responsibility of his buddies.

You are to be commended for your effort to render aid. Your actions speak well of you and speaks well of the 4x4 community.

Thanks,
      Steve

Comment

Actually he was riding alone also not to smart. i asked him if he needed a ride to the hospital but he wanted to go home first. i think he lived in glendale. and was going to have someone take him to the hospital out there.
        Last edited by JEEPCRAZY; 05-02-07, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X