Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camping in Afton Canyon

My son and I are planning a camping trip to Afton Canyon. If anybody cares to join us you are welcome. Nothing to technical, exploring the canyon and area, and playing in the sand. Stockers are welcome. Take I-15 north to Razor road, turn right into the gas station, then look to your left and you'll see a dirt road. Take the dirt road about 4 mile back and you'll find us. Kevin.

mothers day weekend is no good for me. We are going up through Mojave Road 5/5 and 5/6.
    2000 XJ, 108k miles
    33's, RE 4.5", 4.56

Comment

Just got in from Kansas, stopped in Needles area and the weather was around 83 degrees with lite wind blowing. Hope the weather hold for next weekend, Kevin.

Comment

Interested. Where is this at?
        Mat

Comment

About 40 miles north of Calico, about 20 miles south of Baker on Hwy 15. Were going to exit on Razor Rd, turn right into the gas station and there is a dirt road on your left. Follow the dirt road about 4-5 miles back, and there are some tree area we are hoping to get. There is sand and exploring the canyon, and the crack in the Earth, which is a earthquake fault that we want explore, Kevin.

Comment

Sounds good to me if the wife gives the Ok. Unless it's too hot. Will decide next week. I have 2 young kids, will it be kid friendly?
            Mat

Comment

Bring their toys, plenty of dirt to play in, Kevin.

Comment

I spoke too soon. I want to go, but it just isn't gonna happen. Have fun, and tnx for the invite. Mat

Comment

camping in afton canyon

Hey Kevin Are You Still Going To Afton Cyn . See You Out There Fri Nite Ps Tipped The Cruiser Over Lately? Wayne

Comment

Working...
                  X