Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES!!!! We just got done running the pole 19 run and though short it was very very fun. Myself in a TJ and
    my friend in a YJ had no problems scaling the 5 falls, but they were challenging and extremely fun.
    We decided to do this run because of this thread so THANK YOU to "Desert Jewel" and friends for the info.

v/r
    Matt

Comment

OH yeah we did it both ways and coming down the falls, especially the 5th fall, though the first going the other way gets your attention when you ride it down.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by cleatus111 View Post
        OH yeah we did it both ways and coming down the falls, especially the 5th fall, though the first going the other way gets your attention when you ride it down.

Matt
        OMG!!! You are absolutely crazy! It was scary enough going up that 5th fall, let alone coming back down it....no way for me! Glad you enjoyed it and had a great time. Any pic's??

Comment

Yes I have pics, trying to figure out how to put them on
          v/r
          matt

Comment

Comment

Ok that was just a test run to post pics ( never done it before) That pic above was from pole 19 going down fall #5

Comment

Pole 19 Pics

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Comment

guess I goofed that up

Comment

Comment

pole 19

The first 2 pics were falls 5 and 4 in that order

Comment

pole 19 little flex

Comment

going up fall #4

Comment

going up fall #5

Comment

If I didn't metion it before,. myself and my friend did a pre-run of pole 19 last weekend and this weekend was the actual run. I brought this run to the attention of our club members speaking on my friends behalf as he was the trailboss and it was his idea to run this trail and he was unable to attend the monthly meeting. My friend, myself, and another friend did this trail today and somebody else had been through there since we had last been. I say this only because some of the obsticles had been altered just a tad. Very little but noticable. Again the trail was challenging but very doable with the proper equipment. The falls were a little more challenging but we had a fantastic time. Pictures to come.

v/r
                              Matt

Comment

I think this run was really new when we ran it, and so now that the word is out the trail is gonna change some. Thanx for posting the pics, this trail is short but there are alot of photo ops but we didnt have a camera!!!
                                :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Working...
                                X