Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holcomb Creek Trail Report

Looks like I will be the first one posting pics of todays run. There were 16 rigs and everyone got through the trail with out any major problems and there was no breakage. For those that were there know that it was snowing the first half of the run which made for an interesting slip and slide through the rock gardens.

"Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Had a great time,wasn't prepared for the snow,but it made for a fun run.Nice to meet some of you that I haven't met before.Hope to do a weekend camp out and run more of the trails in the near future w/the group. jeff
    95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

what snow?

What a blast! Dressed for summer and got winter! Way cool. Another great weekend with a bunch of great people. Kim, nice to meet you finally. Love that rig of yours.

Well, here's all the pics I took. I was tail gunner so I didn't get a lot of you today, but there will be more runs, and more pics.

Snow, snow, snow, and Santa was there...

Holcomb in the snow...

It was comin on down...

Hey look! A trail Rat...

I found these two along the trail causing trouble at the first rock garden. look at the guilty looks on those faces...

The rest of the pics are HERE:
      http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...0407/?start=20
      Last edited by RAT; 04-15-07, 08:28 PM.
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

No Fair! No Fair! No Fair! No Fair! Snow is NOT supposed to happen this late, especially the way this year's been going.

It looks like you had an awesome run! I SOOO wish that I could have joined you.

Please keep the pics coming; this is great stuff!
        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
        [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
          No Fair! No Fair! No Fair! No Fair! Snow is NOT supposed to happen this late, especially the way this year's been going.

It looks like you had an awesome run! I SOOO wish that I could have joined you.

Please keep the pics coming; this is great stuff!
          Haaahaaaaaa... All I had to do was take my top off (the Jeep, sorry bout that) and it started coming down. Merry Tax Day!
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

You folks are the best,great day of wheeling,my favorite "SNOW"in April...........SANTA

Comment

Sweet, jealous as hell . If I did'nt have to work I would've been up there with mamaheads XJ.
              BLAH!
              “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
              -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

thanks again for the great run, forgot my camera this time. Would you believe me if told you I saw 3-4 girls in swimsuits and butterfly wings up there, no kidding, on the way out. What a day to forget the camera.

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post

I found these two along the trail causing trouble at the first rock garden. look at the guilty looks on those faces...
                  [COLOR="Red"]HOT!...[/COLOR]
                  If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
                  KI6MLU

Comment

Great day of wheeling, had a great time, thanks guys. Huge turn out, glad we didnt have any problems.

And that shit we saw at the end was some disturbing stuff man... I was in shock and didnt know wether to reach for a gun or camera.. :lol:

My pics are uploading, stand by.

Comment

Holcmb Creek snow run

What a beautiful day! snowing like crazy. Did you really see santa was there? I thought he is somewhere in hawaii for sunny day. however, I had a good time,Lots of rig, nice people, no accident,and no problems at all. Love it all. see you again! heee- ya!

Comment

I was in the wrecked red Rudi. I drove Jesse's (likeitstolen) jeep today to prevent further damage. The rock gardens were harder this time around with the snowy conditions, but we all made it look fairly easy with some good spotting. Can't wait until next time. I had a great time with you all too.

Comment

here are some of my pics.. again, great day to be out

Comment

wow! so nice!

Comment

Great turn out and most importantly, no breakage. It was fun wheeling with everyone today, we will have to do it again soon.
                              My WJ -

Comment

Working...
                              X