Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corva Family Fundays & Convention

CORVA held their California Convention In California city this year. I went out after work on friday to check it out. I watched them setting up the mud pit for the next day. While they were setting up they let people play around in it. I met new member Roadkill242 at that time. Him and his Dad were helping make the mud pit a little sloppier with their Jeeps. They also pulled the Bobcat tractor out of the pit when it got stuck. Came back on Saturday afternoon after work. Most of the organized events were over. They had a trail ride in the morning but I was not able to attend. Roadkill and his Dad were competing in the Barrel Race. The RTI ramp showed up late so a few of us got to play on it. I tried out the ramp backwards for the first time. After a Tri-tip dinner they held the raffle and awards presentation. The raffle and awards took like 3 hours. I won a goodie bag full of motorcycle stuff and one Jeep Calander. I got a trophy for first place on the RTI ramp and either roadkill or his dad got one for third I think. I cant remember which one.
    Roadkill242

Mudpit

Barrel race

RTI ramp

My Fiancee showing off her new engagement ring, I mean my Jeep:haha:
    Dennis
    04 TJ
    4.0/Auto
    RE 4.5 Long Arm
    Rock-It Man Rockers
    33x12.50 BFG A/T
    desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

my dad got third in the rti ramp and the barrel race. i was able to get first in the barrel race with a broken tranny mount and motor mounts. with chain and a tie down it was like nothing was broke.

Comment

Working...
    X