Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thing Motorsports Testing- Plaster City

We went out for the day to test out the truck before the Baja 250. Thanks to Andrew and Kevin for shooting the video and Erik at Flatwheel productions for editing it!

http://www.fw-productions.com/movies/thingtest.wmv

*PLEASE RIGHT CLICK/SAVE AS*
    And NEVER call her by her friends name, unless you know how to fake a seizure

wow...
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Nice truck man. Looks really good. Are you gonna be at the MDR 250 in Barstow? Im plannin on makein out to that one. One day ill be out there with you guys, but in a JeepSpeed truck. Have fun Good Luck.
      -Allen
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

WOW THATS AWESOME!!!

how much cash does it take to throw down a compotent jeepspeed rig?? if there was enough donations and corporate sponsors, would MJR be able to build its own rig? im just tossin ideas out there, feel free to shoot em down

Comment

i can only imagine how your back and neck feel after a couple of runs like that! and if MJR is going to build one im in for some money, and it would be one good reason for me to take a week or 2 off to come down and wheel with you all!!
          Last edited by Giffer; 03-06-07, 09:18 AM. Reason: poor gramer
          :devil: Giffer

Comment

Originally posted by The-Hurricane View Post
            WOW THATS AWESOME!!!

how much cash does it take to throw down a compotent jeepspeed rig?? if there was enough donations and corporate sponsors, would MJR be able to build its own rig? im just tossin ideas out there, feel free to shoot em down
            jeepspeeds can be built for pretty cheap (10k and up)

Comment

Originally posted by Giffer View Post
              i can only imagine how your back and neck feel after a couple of runs like that! and if MJR is going to build one im in for some money, and it would be one good reason for me to take a week or 2 off to come down and wheel with you all!!
              its actually really smooth... its the short choppy stuff that kills you:thumbs_do

Comment

i love desert racing, my wife and i try to make most of the local races and all of the laughlin ones, nice video////Kevin i have a desert toy of my own///fun fun fun sometimes i like to go fast!

Comment

Working...
                X