This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
    Sounds fun! Is doran easier when going down?
    I think it is, but there a couple of ledges where it feels like you are standing on your dashboard with your butt still in the seat :-)
    Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
    Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
    HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

• Looking forward to this run! Were leaving Mo Val at 5:30 am and plan on picking up more at Micky D's (hwy 138) about 6:15 If anyone want to joing the caravan saturday moring your more than welcome!

Comment

• The Time Is Near

Originally posted by Lead Dog View Post
        Looking forward to this run! Were leaving Mo Val at 5:30 am and plan on picking up more at Micky D's (hwy 138) about 6:15 If anyone want to joing the caravan saturday moring your more than welcome!
        Ill be at base camp today around 4:00pm
        "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

• The banners have made it out ... look for them to get at the right camp
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Sarah will you have window banners with ya?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lead Dog View Post
              Sarah will you have window banners with ya?
              You bet. I think I have about 6 or so packed. If you want, I can stick your name on one.
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah View Post
                You bet. I think I have about 6 or so packed. If you want, I can stick your name on one.
                I think I'm ready to represent!

I'll / We'll see ya in the morning!

Comment

• No storm it already hit. That last little storm if you can call it that took out 20 power poles in the City of Commerce. So lots of OT for me but no Calico. I guess I'll just have to buy more jeep parts.

Originally posted by steelman View Post
                  Is there a storm heading our way? :confused: :confused:

Comment

• I think its too late to change my roll call status but I'M OFFICALLY NOT GOING THIS WEEKEND DAMN. That will make this the 5th time in the last 2 years that I missed going to Calico. Maybe its a sign.

Comment

• Damn Brian... That sucks but i guess we'll just wheel another time.

JimmyRig and I will be leaving Riverside @ about 2:00 see you guys there!
                      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

• save me a spot allen ill be there about 6:00.haha

Comment

• haha heck yeah, you me and santa have to camp together!
                          |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

• In my case, I'll be there in my Toy (Jeep is still engineless & not much time to work on it- sucks). I'll be at Peggy Sue's around 8-ish, then to the campsite after that, looking for a seat to plop my butt into

I have work Sunday afternoon, but should be able to hang out for a day run and some dinner (maybe a beer or 3). Gotta hit the road around midnight to have enough time to sleep before work

Comment

• Originally posted by Lead Dog View Post
                              Looking forward to this run! Were leaving Mo Val at 5:30 am and plan on picking up more at Micky D's (hwy 138) about 6:15 If anyone want to joing the caravan saturday moring your more than welcome!
                              Coming your way....not sure if I will make 6:15....but carry on. I'll be on ch 4.

BobO
                              "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                              (Charles Wells)

Comment

• It sux so bad knowing I have to get up and go to work tomorrow.
                                [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                                Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                                X