This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
    Count down to Calico. Why is it taking sooooo freaking long?! I need a vacation...

X3 Mr. Rat
    Drew
    95yj Six Pack

Comment

• I have a question about the campground

My brother is driving in from vermont, or maybe Georgia (he's a truck driver), and figured he'd just meet up at the campground. Is there room for a semi tractor? I figure if an RV can get in, then a truck can, but you never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madbunny View Post
        I have a question about the campground

My brother is driving in from vermont, or maybe Georgia (he's a truck driver), and figured he'd just meet up at the campground. Is there room for a semi tractor? I figure if an RV can get in, then a truck can, but you never know.
        Eek, I don't know about that one. There's going to be a ton of jeeps & campers in the canyon, and it might be more trouble than it's worth. I bet he could leave it at Peggy Sue's though or one of the truck stops and someone can run over and bring him to camp.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Definitely park the TT rig at Peggy Sue's and we'll get him to the campground.
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• I wanted to tell all of you going to Calico to be safe and have a great time, no, have a BLAST!!:tongue: :wink: It's almost here!
            Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Count down to Calico. Why is it taking sooooo freaking long?! I need a vacation...

Vacation !!! wasn't it you that emailed me from Alaska last week. Or do you have to work 24/7 when you are there ?
              moon buggy
              5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Definitely park the TT rig at Peggy Sue's and we'll get him to the campground.
                Alright that's what I'll tell him.
                It's sure gonna make it easy to get to the breakfast in the morning!

Comment

• My group of 7(I think) are leaving the southbay around 12:00 Friday. Anybody else who is interested in caravaning with us from the lomita/torrance/redondo/long beach area is more then welcome to join us. Noy sure whayt channel everyone else will be on but our group on the caravan will be on ch 33. Sarah I am going to bring you the money for the 30mb subscription. Please don't forget my Sticker.....hehe. Also what would a T-Shirt in extra large cost me? bring one of them too if you have any.
                  Last edited by Yellowfever; 03-28-07, 06:26 PM.
                  Rick

IF YOU CAN'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!!
                  http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j80/yellowfever_photos/[/url]

Comment

ya iv had my stuff in my living roomnow for 3weeks and the funny thing is ill still proubly forgetsomething

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeep Virgin View Post
                      Vacation !!! wasn't it you that emailed me from Alaska last week. Or do you have to work 24/7 when you are there ?
                      What's your point ?

Comment

• Originally posted by edsredx View Post
                        ya iv had my stuff in my living roomnow for 3weeks and the funny thing is ill still proubly forgetsomething

Ain't it the truth....

Comment

• i might try to make it with my 07 rubicon we took it thru doran 2 weeks ago and had a blast and really want to get to know some more so cal jeepers so me and my buddy my be going

Last edited by dr.dirty; 03-27-07, 11:26 PM.
                          [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

• Pencil tha' Mrs and I in for Saturday!

We'll meet up with the group at Peggy Sues for breakfast.

If I can't get the XJ sorted out we'll bring the TJ.

Ride'on,

~CRASH!~

Comment

What's your point ?
                              Seems to me your whole life is a vacation !!! You just need to see it that way !
                              moon buggy
                              5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

• Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post
                                i might try to make it with my 07 rubicon we took it thru doran 2 weeks ago and had a blast and really want to get to know some more so cal jeepers so me and my buddy my be going

Sweet jeep dude! What size tires come with this bad boy?
                                Drew
                                95yj Six Pack

Comment

Working...
                                X