Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8. Bring ear plugs if snoring bothers you and you plan to camp within one-quarter mile of MadMike.
    Last edited by Russ Chung; 03-21-07, 06:31 AM.
    If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
    KI6MLU

Comment

• Originally posted by Malachi View Post
      I really wish that we could make it on Saturday but it just isn't going to happen for us. Sharon and I can make it on Sunday, but I don't see any planned trails for Sunday on the schedule. Since the official end time for the event is "Sunday afternoon", is anyone planning to play during the day on Sunday?

If so, I am sure that we can be there early enough to run some trails with the group. I think I know where the camp site is going to be but is anyone up for some Sunday play time?

Absolutely......see you there.
      "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
      (Charles Wells)

Comment

• Originally posted by maddmike View Post
        rules for the weekend:
        1. steelman must bring a blue tarp even if his top is functional.
        LOL! Good times sleeping in the rain at the Miller Jeep Trail last year! I'd forgotten that I saw you that morning heading the other way as I was heading down the road with the blue tarp on top, shaking like crazy as I was flying along at 30 MPH (the PAVED road, not the trail!!)!

My blue tarp is like matt2001tj's VISA..."It's everywhere I want to be".
        Last edited by steelman; 03-21-07, 09:06 AM.
        -Bob
        '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ Chung View Post
          8. Bring ear plugs if snoring bothers you and you plan to camp within one-quarter mile of MadMike.
          LMAO, not even going to argue with that one.
          03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

• Jimmyrig, Villa, his cousins, and I will be out there Friday late afternoon to night. See you all there!
            |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

• I will not be helping Quadratec make their payroll this year by attempting Doran AGAIN.
              Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeri Lyn View Post
                I will not be helping Quadratec make their payroll this year by attempting Doran AGAIN.

Yeah! It sure is a butt kicker! :whip:
                Drew
                95yj Six Pack

Comment

• Fire Wood...????

Originally posted by Drewminator View Post
                  Yeah! It sure is a butt kicker! :whip:
                  is anyone besides edsredx (red x freddy) going to be bringing firewood?????:fire:
                  Last edited by Matt2001TJ; 03-21-07, 09:43 PM. Reason: spelling
                  "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

• Originally posted by matt2001tj View Post
                    is anyone besides edsredx (red x freddy) going to be bringing firewood?????:fire:
                    We will be bringing some. Everyone should bring a bit and we won't run out. I don't think it's been mentioned, but everyone needs to have tow hooks as well.
                    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Originally posted by matt2001tj View Post

I will be bringing a stack to help keep everyone’s tushie nice and warm
                      Last edited by Drewminator; 03-22-07, 12:34 AM.
                      Drew
                      95yj Six Pack

Comment

• Yup ill have some to chip in...
                        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

• fire wood

Yeah, I'll bring up a couple of bundles of fire wood as well. :fire: :fire:
                          -Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by steelman View Post
                            Yeah, I'll bring up a couple of bundles of fire wood as well. :fire: :fire:
                            Me too. And dont forget the popcorn, Bob. I do intent to spend more time just listening to what goes around the campfire.

BobO
                            "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                            (Charles Wells)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mtbikbob View Post
                              Me too. And dont forget the popcorn, Bob. I do intent to spend more time just listening to what goes around the campfire.

BobO
                              Speaking of time around the camp fire...aren't you the one that showed up at the JVRR, and then POOF!, you were gone!?
                              -Bob

Comment

• Ok I'll be coming up Friday morning so since this is my 1st Calico run with MJR is there a meeting place or signage to be on the look out for when arriving.
                                01 Tj Sport 4.0 Auto
                                4 RE, 1" Bl-MM, 33" with 6" flares and ORF tire carrier
                                SYE kit with ARB F/B 4.56

Comment

Working...
                                X