Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man, this sounds like so much fun... but it sucks that for me, it always has to boil down to finances....

Comment

Originally posted by steelman View Post
      Yeah, it'll be fun...it's been a while! Which rig are you bringing? If you're bringing 'old reliable', are you gonna do the Gatekeeper again?

I think i just might depending on the wind, LOL! and yeah, i will be bringing the old jeep.
      Drew
      95yj Six Pack

Comment

FYI...I think we have decided that those who want to run the Doran entrance should do it either after the run on Saturday or on Sunday morning. Otherwise, we will all be hitting the trail at the same time, and that is exactly what wed like to avoid. This way, we can all watch the brave and often foolish souls get body damage.

Tam
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal View Post
          FYI...I think we have decided that those who want to run the Doran entrance should do it either after the run on Saturday or on Sunday morning. Otherwise, we will all be hitting the trail at the same time, and that is exactly what wed like to avoid. This way, we can all watch the brave and often foolish souls get body damage.

Tam

I concur! :wink:
          Drew
          95yj Six Pack

Comment

Im In The Same Boat

Originally posted by atamata View Post
            man, this sounds like so much fun... but it sucks that for me, it always has to boil down to finances....
            However, I wont miss this,....VISA....it's everywhere you want to be.
            "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Originally posted by atamata View Post
              All ya need is a little gas money and some Chef Boy-ardee!
              -Bob
              '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

I'm still trying to decide if I want to camp, or drive the 140 miles to the meet & greet in the morning.

Hmm... driving at 4:30 am... chilly... vs wheeling with piles and piles of stuff strapped all over the place....

Comment

The stuff is left at camp for the day The Jeep is empty.

However, the Rubicon trip is like that, completed loaded...

Tam
                  2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                  Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal View Post
                    The stuff is left at camp for the day The Jeep is empty.

However, the Rubicon trip is like that, completed loaded...

Tam
                    What she said, and wheelin' with Jeep full of stuff is WAY COOL. Just think of yourself as a settler coming across the Rockies.
                    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• ill be there around 10am friday im also triing to get alot of fire wood for the site .

Comment

• Originally posted by steelman View Post
                        Sounds like it's gonna be crowded!
                        We can always have one group do Doran and the other start on the trail. Either way, it will be much easier to figure it out at breakfast, when everyone is together. With actual rig requirements this year and everyone breaking up a bit, we shouldn't have a repeat of last year's trail mess.
                        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• I'll also be bringing shirts, stickers and travel mugs ... but if you want something in particular please let me know by PM or email, and I'll stick your name on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by matt2001tj View Post
                            However, I wont miss this,....VISA....it's everywhere you want to be.
                            I"ll drink to that!

Comment

• trying to keep my calendar clean, hopefully i can keep work at bay for the weekend. my junk still sort of works without too many worrisome clunks and noises. I'll most likely make this one and would be happy to wheel with the usual MJR group.

I'll be bringing some leftover firewood from a few weeks ago, and probably a bottle of whisky.

rules for the weekend:
                              1. steelman must bring a blue tarp even if his top is functional.
                              2. i will not be bringing any new gear purchased from REI since I joined MJR.
                              3. i will bring money to give to sarah to help maintain the board.
                              4. matt must bring at least 2 led zeppelin cd's.
                              5. rat should attempt the doran/odessa loop in the F250.

feel free to add to the weekend rules as desired.
                              Last edited by maddmike; 03-20-07, 11:17 PM.
                              03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

• Hahahahaha!! That's a good one! How about ...

6. Everyone must "drink to that!" (I'll see if I can find a CASE or so of sparkling apple cider for a toast )
                                7. Everyone must wish BLKTJ a Happy Birthday on Saturday!

Comment

Working...
                                X