Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also agree with Russ. There will hopefully be plenty of folks there to have enough for multiple runs, and there are many trails in that area which bypass the black diamond trails and are good for stock vehicles. I'd like to check out some of the milder trails as well, as I know there are some mines and mountain lookouts I haven't checked out yet and have been interested in exploring.

As long as I can do the doran/odessa loop once, it'll make my weekend.

and yes Mat, I'll make room in the toolbox for you.
    03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

Man I've been dying to see Calico this sounds like a good way to Get-Er-Done and meet some more 4 wheelin addicts!

I'm doing 29 palms the weekend before but it not unlikly to go back to back weekends!

I'm a real maybe!

Comment

UH-OH Sarah...looks like everyone is signing in on the "Mod/Coordinator" section!
        -Bob
        '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Hahaha, yeah, hopefully everyone will eventually pick a run to be on. We mods will fill in the gaps where needed and help everyone get organized and on the trail since we know the area well.
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by steelman View Post
            UH-OH Sarah...looks like everyone is signing in on the "Mod/Coordinator/Don't Know" section!
            Fixed it for you.

I'm there because I don't know...

Looks like there's already a little bit of interest in milder runs for us lame stockers I'll be signing up for that if we get something figured out! Thanks again Russ for stepping up.
            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

I already had plans made in Joshua Tree for 4-1 that I don't think I can get out of. I'll head out Friday night and spend Saturday with MJR before heading to JTNP.
              Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

been waiting all year for this one

Comment

Time Again...

Originally posted by FRMNJJ View Post
                  been waiting all year for this one
                  well, I met a lot of nice people last year so I am going to do it again. Maybe another night run with russ and mad mike. Russ can get another boulder sucked up into his back wheelwell and mike can listen to me blasting Led Zeppelin through the canyons again.
                  "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

i signed up as a maybe... hopefully it turns into a yes soon i need to get out and meet some of these n00bies :yay:

Comment

I gotta good we made the decision to close shop to damn expensive to do business here in Cali! But wheelin always a priority. But I will be doing business still on a smaller scale and low key. Kurt got to wheel with you guys again loved Nightmare gulch! We cant camp overnight but can possibly come out Saturday for the runs!
                      Kurt email me at new2image@aol.com
                      2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

You know what stress is? Its reading all these great threads and runs, and not be able to go. Thats stress.
                        "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                        (Charles Wells)

Comment

Well then get out the the IDTT run Bob! I dont even remeber the last time we wheeled together!
                          |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

10AM MILD Trail Run

I have added a 10AM MILD trail run. This will allow participants to watch the other groups get through the Doran Gatekeeper, then return to camp for the 9:45 am drivers' meeting. This run will be challenging but will be within the capabilities of a stock Jeep. The only requirements are that you have tow hooks and be willing to help each other (including ME) should we get stuck.
                            If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
                            KI6MLU

Comment

Originally posted by Russ Chung View Post
                              I have added a 10AM MILD trail run. This will allow participants to watch the other groups get through the Doran Gatekeeper, then return to camp for the 9:45 am drivers' meeting. This run will be challenging but will be within the capabilities of a stock Jeep. The only requirements are that you have tow hooks and be willing to help each other (including ME) should we get stuck.
                              I'm in! Thanks Russ.
                              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Russ Chung View Post
                                Russ...you're not stock, AND you did the trail last year, didn't you???
                                -Bob
                                '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X