X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i made it last year im ready forthis one to

Comment

I'd like to join you all. Probably won't camp, but will be there bright and early Saturday morning. I want to watch the rigs do Doran's GateKeeper, but not go up it myself. Is there gonna be a group that goes around and then meets up with them to finish Doran and do Odessa?

Comment

Julie,
        Please, come on out. There will be trips up Doran that go around the Gate Keeper. You're always welcome at our camp fire.
        Kurt
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Thanks, Kurt! I'll be there and plan on hanging out at your campfire for the evening.

Comment

Finally a chance to wheel with all my jeeper friends. Does this mean I need spare parts or a trailer to get home? Or is this gonna be a mild stroll through the rolling hills?
            "run forest, run!"

Comment

Originally posted by matt2001tj View Post
              well, I met a lot of nice people last year so I am going to do it again. Maybe another night run with russ and mad mike. Russ can get another boulder sucked up into his back wheelwell and mike can listen to me blasting Led Zeppelin through the canyons again.
              maybe i will finally get a copy of that video you have of me

Comment

Originally posted by steelman View Post
                Russ...you're not stock, AND you did the trail last year, didn't you???
                bob i was there in november and the trails were pretty wicked, and i did them stock last year in the spring. we had discussions that the heavy rains eroded the trails, and i'll have to admit they were definitely rougher than last year.
                03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

Originally posted by FRMNJJ View Post
                  Yeah. I haven't seen that vid either...
                  Rat

Comment

Originally posted by steelman View Post
                    Russ...you're not stock, AND you did the trail last year, didn't you???
                    Bob, I've discovered that even with my lift, I get stuck as often--if not more--than before. Probably because of the temptation to take tougher lines.
                    If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
                    KI6MLU

Comment

I have a couple other VV4W members that will be coming with their own rigs too.

Comment

since calico is in vv4w's back yard i guess i'll go run it again. ps mat i got an open seat an a tool box. if needed i'll bolt a seat in the trailer

Comment

Video

Originally posted by FRMNJJ View Post
                          i thought you had that....? at any rate i just made another copy for you and ill bring it for you....Matt
                          "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Originally posted by wilez5150 View Post
                            since calico is in vv4w's back yard i guess i'll go run it again. ps mat i got an open seat an a tool box. if needed i'll bolt a seat in the trailer
                            Russ started a more "mild" run. If it's only Russ and I, we might just can the idea and Tiffany and I can do the tag-a-long thing, so I might take you up on that offer! Thanks!
                            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by matt2001tj View Post
                              i thought you had that....? at any rate i just made another copy for you and ill bring it for you....Matt
                              Hey, I never got mine either...

Kurt

Comment

Originally posted by maddmike View Post
                                bob i was there in november and the trails were pretty wicked, and i did them stock last year in the spring. we had discussions that the heavy rains eroded the trails, and i'll have to admit they were definitely rougher than last year.
                                Interesting...sounds like more fun to be had!
                                -Bob
                                '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X