Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going out to El Mirage to run the Fearless Follies Trail and do some more scouting for additional trails,,,the Roughwheelers that is
    06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
    07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

EL MIRAGE, FEARLESS FOLLY TRAIL on Sunday the 18th. Link will show more info.

FWIW, If I wasn't leading in El Mirage, I would be at Calico and I would suggest anyone that can go there to help out should.

Comment

Originally posted by HotRodOil.com View Post
        EL MIRAGE, FEARLESS FOLLY TRAIL on Sunday the 18th. Link will show more info.

FWIW, If I wasn't leading in El Mirage, I would be at Calico and I would suggest anyone that can go there to help out should.
        Actually the cleanup will only last until early afternoon. You could easily head over to El Mirage after the cleanup with plenty of time to spare!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
          Actually the cleanup will only last until early afternoon. You could easily head over to El Mirage after the cleanup with plenty of time to spare!
          Trouble maker! You are killing me! I am actually considering running out to Calico Saturday but only if I get done w/ what I need to do tomorrow.
          If it wasn't for running a new trail in El Mirage I am sure I could convince my followers to do Calico instead but we have been waiting for months to do El Mirage. Too many trails, not enough time. :dunno:

Comment

Going nowhere, the heeps actually finally sorta ready..think I'll just stare at it this week.....
            97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
            WEB site

Comment

Working...
            X