Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cal 4 Wheel Convention Reno NV

Just Throwing this out there, Is any planning to attend the Convention in Reno. I know the Calico Clean Up is on the same Dates ( Looks like a major turnout!!!! Yeah!!!) But Looks like I might have to attend to meet with some of my suppliers ( We are the newest Nth Degree Mobility Dealer)and to show off our new Off Road Trailer.
    Contact me and we will hook up and spread the MY Jeep Rocks Love!
    2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Hey Rick! Knock em' dead out there. I wish you the best of luck with selling those awesome trailers. I will actually be tagging along with a group to do some of the Hammer trails in JV. Im definitly bringing several extra pairs of underwear! Wish me lukc and I wish you luck as well!
    [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

We will be at Convention.
      I have Friday off from work, and will head up early that day. Should be in town sometime in the early afternoon.

See you there.

Todd
      Navy-Jeepster
      Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
      Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

I will be at Convention with Norcal Crawlers for entire weekend. We are planning to run Moon Rocks Saturday if weather permits. Its going to be a great weekend
        Terry
        456's 2 lockers 4 disc brakes 8.8 lots of skid plates

Comment

Working...
        X