Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a side note,,,, I believe Nascar will be out at Fontana this same weekend, traffic may be a problem, especialy on the return home run....
    The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Okee dokee, looks like I get to go. I'll be at the Mckee D's at 138 and 15 Sunday @ 9 AM. See ya there...
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

If you like to arrive early and have breakfast, that's fine. But the call time is 10 AM. Personally, I fret if I don't see anyone 10 minutes after I get there. :-)
        Some girls like it rough!

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Jewel View Post
          I am thinking about joining you! Haven't down Cleghorn yet. Sounds like a nice, kick-back wheelin' day. I'll let you know for sure next week.
          Another girl? AWSOME!! I was getting afraid that all this testosterone was going to put hair on my chin!
          Some girls like it rough!

Comment

Originally posted by cat View Post
            Another girl? AWSOME!! I was getting afraid that all this testosterone was going to put hair on my chin!

Hey my co-pilot is a girl, so you are not alone on this trip.

Comment

Originally posted by cat View Post
              If you like to arrive early and have breakfast, that's fine. But the call time is 10 AM. Personally, I fret if I don't see anyone 10 minutes after I get there. :-)
              Cat,
              Breakfast is on me if you show up in time...

Rat

Comment

Hey.... I wanna go. What times the 'rat breakfast'?
                "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                (Charles Wells)

Comment

Wow, lots of folk goin this time. Not sure if I am able to talk my way into doing this trip. Been working on it.

Cat, if your looking for a lead wagon, it NEEDS to be 'rat patrol'. You can find none better experienced.
                  Kurt, Cat's in a all stock jeep, by the look of it.

Hope to see you there.
                  BobO
                  "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                  (Charles Wells)

Comment

Come on and join us Bob! Tell Joy that I will buy her a bottle of wine if you go! Max7 will probably join us too.
                    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                    [/COLOR]

Comment

kurt, you bringing the F250 on this one?

see you all there, both newbies and old friends.
                      03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbikbob View Post
                        Wow, lots of folk goin this time. Not sure if I am able to talk my way into doing this trip. Been working on it.

Cat, if your looking for a lead wagon, it NEEDS to be 'rat patrol'. You can find none better experienced.
                        Kurt, Cat's in a all stock jeep, by the look of it.

Hope to see you there.
                        BobO
                        I can't find my butt with a map and a flashlight...

I think you or Danny should take lead dog. I'll run tail gunner...

Rat

Comment

Originally posted by maddmike View Post
                          kurt, you bringing the F250 on this one?

Naaaa, I don't want to show you all up with my two wheel drive work truck... :poop:

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                            I can't find my butt with a map and a flashlight...

I think you or Danny should take lead dog. I'll run tail gunner...

Rat
                            well this has turned out to be quite an event! You want me to lead? You just want to watch me flop on my side don't ya.... Bob you need to come out,bring Joy too, so this way as Cat said to keep the testestrone under control!

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan View Post
                              well this has turned out to be quite an event! You want me to lead? You just want to watch me flop on my side don't ya.... Bob you need to come out,bring Joy too, so this way as Cat said to keep the testestrone under control!
                              Dan/Kurt/Cat,
                              We've got a pretty big group, so here's a few thoughts:

1. Break up into TWO groups, then Dan and Kurt can both lead.
                              2. Since the best way to get from McD's to the trailhead is by the freeway, let's air down at the Cleghorn exit, BUT in the large area on the WEST side of the freeway because there's more room than in the trailhead parking area on the east side of the freeway.
                              3. Here is an excerpt from the Proposed Route Action Map for the Cajon Pass. The purple line labeled 2N47 is the easy route, it can be negotiated in two wheel drive; the purple means that it is a "green sticker" route. The heavy violet line labeled 3N22 is "extra credit"; the violet means that it is proposed to be "administrative use only" (in other words, closed to the public). I've never run 3N22, so I don't know what shape it is in. The light green line labeled X2W47 is "extra credit"; the last time I ran the section of X2W47 near the junction of 3N22 and 2N47 it was badly eroded and it is where we are most likely to have a flop. (The light green means that it is an unauthorized route that is proposed for rehabilitation.

If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
                              KI6MLU

Comment

Too many jeeps for me, I am not a lead wagon, besides, who is going to pull me up and over the spot we created "Virgin Air"? (Jeep Virgin's avatar) And Joy will not let me off the main 'easy' road. I had to take my brother last time.
                                (Charles Wells)

Comment

Working...
                                X