Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safari 2007

We applied for a permit and laid out a deacent trail at Ocotillo Wells SVRA.
    The permit is on its way to Sacarmento. See no reason for it to get denied. We need the off road community to help now more then ever. The Center For Biologial Diversity is pushing to get the State Parks to take over the management of Truckhaven from the SVRA Division. If that happens forget about the trails North of S22.
    George

Again, if no one has started one yet, I'll start up a petition.
    [COLOR="Wheat"]'04 Rubi[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Wheat"]'88 YJ[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Green"]'94 ZJ RIP FEB 25 2006[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Yellow"]'47 CJ2A [/COLOR]
    VA, CA, NC, WA, The Country's Fastest Growing 4x4 Club

Comment

where do i sign! :devil:
      Not In The Office Look For Me on The Trail's!
      It's a "Jeep Thing" you just wouldn't understand ....

Comment

so what are the plans for the set up? Are you looking at setting up on Main Street at the base of Blow Sand Hill?
        YJ Master
        Writer for Petersen's 4Wheel and Offroad Magazine

Comment

Safari

We have a club meeting this Sunday. We have not heard that the permit was denied so that is a "POSITIVE" for us. Main Street would have those comming in backed up blocking the Hwy. We need to get out there on the ground with a tape measure and lay things out. We also have a number of trails to choose from and see how we can connect them to make things intresting. I will post as I learn more.

Comment

I'm really kind of bummed about the event having to be moved. Its just not right. However I know you guys will pull it off and make it a hell of an event like it always is. Let us know what we can do to help. Also how are you guys planning to let everyone know? I know for a fact that not everyone that attends checks these boards. I work for Petersen's 4Wheel and Off-Road, if you guys want to get a statement into the magazine tolet people know whats up let me know. though it might be past press time I can see what I can do
            YJ Master
            Writer for Petersen's 4Wheel and Offroad Magazine

Comment

Keep us up dated. Hopefully more of our members will pitch in.
              :whip: YOU ONLY GO AROUND THIS ROCK ONE TIME...DRIVE A JEEP

Comment

Working...
              X